Ponies in other places

MyLittlePonyTales

Check the comments for the Magic card "Cockatrice".

The highest voted comment is: Why, if I ever saw one them c0ck-a-thingies, I'd laugh at how silly it was!

The second highest voted comment is: NO! Never look one in the eye.

And yours truly added this comment: Errata: Whenever C0ckatrice blocks or becomes blocked by a non-Fluttershy creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.

And yours truly added this comment: Errata: Whenever C0ckatrice blocks or becomes blocked by a non-Fluttershy creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.

kiseki? from... shugo chara? or something else?

"Kiseki" was my standard name for all internet activity...until Canterlot. As I have said before, I'm not sure why it didn't make the cut.

It came about while I was studying Japanese to supplement a relationship, and my go playing addiction.

I was honestly just looking for cool words and typing interesting sounding Japanese character combos into an online dictionary.

"Kiseki" came up "miracle" in the dictionary, and included the go jargon "seki" which relates to a place of mutual life and peace.

It felt like the name that had everything, especially after I discovered that it was available in EVERY forum that doesn't include a huge Japanese population.

I would later learn not to use it on a forum with a large Korean population.

So it is not a reference to any characters, just serendipity.

Edit:

I think our dear Weesh is referring to the events that took place in Stare Master.

Well, yes, but so were the other two posts.

Edited by weesh

oh darn, I was hoping to run into another fan. I would've been shocked if it was from shugo chara though XD ah well, now his name makes a lot more sense. it's not just a random name given to a character.

oh darn, I was hoping to run into another fan. I would've been shocked if it was from shugo chara though XD ah well, now his name makes a lot more sense. it's not just a random name given to a character.

Firstly, should I check it out?

And secondly, a video (fictional story) about magic players discovering MLP.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5306-Pony-Time

It is honestly a little slow. These guys need to work on their pacing.

Firstly, should I check it out?

ah, I dunno, I'm not THAT good at guessing XD

it's about magic eggs ._. with little people who hatch from them that embody who you truly are and wish to be. they help you to reach your dreams and such.

The following comic was aimed at hard-core magic fans.

The audience is people who care so much about magic, that they care about the people who make the game, and what a day is like for them at "Wizards of the Coast" which as some of you may not know, is also owned by Hasbro.

The scene is a bunch of people, who love to debate, about to start a work day on the game I love so much...

http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/5392409876

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mark Rosewater, head designer and spokesman for the game "Magic" has an AMA tumblr and receives hundreds of questions per day, of which he answers a small fraction.

He has answered several MLP related questions, the first of which stated that he was completely ignorant since his young daughters were not into it.

Another is HERE. The asker is super vague and posts an inside joke.

Don't do that guys. Ask the question that you want answered.

First, to set this up a bit:

In this sci-fi comic, there are 40,000 humans living on a planet that is in the middle of being terraformed. There are 450 million robots on the planet, most of which are working on the terraforming, that are slowly becoming sentient. Sawtooth, the character in this comic, is trying to discover why 50,000 isolated robots, that have never even seen a human, are acting strange.

Freefall-fc02035-MyLittlePony.png

The comic is Freefall, and it is quite amusing. In fact, thought I used to have over 30 comics that I checked daily, I now only have 6, and this one made the cut. However, I didn't know anything about MLP when I read this the first time. It wasn't until the story started getting a bit confusing, and I decided to reread the archive that I saw it with new eyes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...