Offer: Free Sketches, vectors optional!

crp_dude

Saluto! I've been looking to contribute to the MLP community in any way I can, so here I am, offering to do art for people! I have become more than great at MLP sketches, and have marginal knowledge of vector work, so if you ever want something from me, don't hesitate to ask! My specialty is personalizing ponies with fashionable clothing, by the way!

If you want to check my stuff so far, it's all right here! Check the end of my first post for my most recent stuff! That first one is... I dunno, less than desirable comes to mind?

Anyways, if you're interested, send me a PM, and specify which you would prefer, a sketch (guaranteed to be good) or a vector (admittedly a hit-or-miss in terms of quality.)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, my first array of vectors are complete for people, and I'm pretty okay with how they came out! Check them out below here, or in my art thread!

Silversword (OC for Appliance)

SilverVector.jpeg

Unnamed Shadowbolt (OC for Vinyl Scratch)

whatnowbronyvector.png

• Like 2

Oh, those are really pretty cool. ;-)

If you're open for more requests, you think you could do my Snowfall? Preferably in a black dress with some kind of confident smirk on her face. You'll find her profile in my signature.

Oh, those are really pretty cool. ;-)

If you're open for more requests, you think you could do my Snowfall? Preferably in a black dress with some kind of confident smirk on her face. You'll find her profile in my signature.

Can do, will do! :D

Can you do a vector of my OC Beat Match (My profile pic) performing against DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch?

Ooh, that could take me a bit, but I'll do my absolute best!

Alright, I can take everyone's requests here, but I'm deciding to cap the total load at 5 at a time. Not like there's a ridiculous demand, anyway. I just don't want too much on my plate at a time.

Well here is a big one, it's one pony (well one huge pony)... but Dusty is getting a make over!

He looks like this but with his colors and a longer mane. Don't know if a body like that is to hard but he needs new art.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, got two big ones down, Phil's Snowfall, and MLPT's Scout, which means I have... 3 open slots. Sorry for taking so long guys, Halloween week has not been the greatest for me.

Here are the pictures:

Snowfall-- Snowfallfinal.png

Scout-- scoutvectorFINALLY.png

Next up on my list is Beat Match's request, followed by Dusty's. In the meantime, please feel free to place any more requests!

• Like 1