Filly Mane Six RP! [CLOSED/FULL]

Just a silly thought, but an RP where the mane 6 are all fillies. Perhaps they met a lot earlier, perhaps Zecora botched a potion (Or more likely Twilight botched a spell) and they're all reduced to foals (latter would be really amusing I think given that most of the mane 6 have ponies in their lives who are responsible and would try to keep them in line (i.e. AJ has Big Mac and Granny, Twilight has Spike, etc)

Any interest?

Works for me :) Still need 4 more (or 3 more, I'm willing to take on 2 of the 6 if needed, though I'd prefer to have each one on a seperate player)

Well we still need an AJ, I can gladly do Twilight and Dash, but I make AJ sound like a 2th-grade redneck dropout in the worst possible ways...

And if anyone wants to play Cadance and/or Shining Armor, I think it would be amusing for them to choose to visit at just the wrong time to see filly-twilight running amok lol

That works, I was wanting Dash (as if nopony on here could guess :20:)

We're still short an apple-buckin cowpony though...

ok then... I guess I'll start the thread (I'm amazed, I never expected this RP to happen - all my last dozen or so FFAs have failed)