Newbie here! Hello! ^^

BlindJester

Hi there! I'm PaintedWings

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to be apart of this community and hope to make loads of friends!

Thank you for your time bye bye now -_-

I also forgot to mention that I'm 16 almost 17 years old.

I didn't really like MLP when I was smaller I avoided it like the plague but one day on the IRC chats I'm always in someone linked it

And I instantly fell in love with MLP:FiM and have been watching it since mid March.

Hello, hello!

If you haven't already, a good place to start is the rules topic. Also, you'll need to post 5 times in the Introductions thread before you can post on other places on the board. You can find your post count under your username.

If you like drawing, there's an Art Discussion area.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Oh, and as for questions...

Do you like to RP? What's your favorite color? Do you play video games? Do you read? Who's your favorite author? What's your favorite movie? Do you like potatoes? Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite food?

Hehe d'aw well there isn't to much to tell about me. . .

I like to draw, I enjoy watching many shows and um. . . I don't know what else to talk about. I've never been good at introductions.

You can ask me questions and I'd gladly answer ^_^

You asked for it -_-

1: If you were 6 RIGHT NOW (with all your right now taste preferences, combined with things to appeal to this inner 6-year old), what breakfast cereal would you be eating, and what TV show would you be watching on Saturday morning?

2: If you could pull one character out of any book to be your best friend for a day, who would it be and why?

3: How do you feel about overwrought Stephen King miniseries?

Wow wow wow so many questions. . . . I love it!

Well I have some friends who were here before me and filled me in here about the Equestria forums but I will certainly stop by the rules topic and yes I do enjoy drawing very much so so I will stop by the Art discussion too after I get all 5 posts up ^^

Do I like to RP?

I love to RP! Although I'm rather shy around rp'ing around new folks.

What's my favorite colour?

Hmmm that's a toughy I love red, blue, purple, and green!

Do I play video games?

I love video games ^^ I play quite a few.

Do I read?

Yes indeedy! I'm a bookworm I read so much once I got in trouble in school for reading so much hehe my closet is FULL of books and I have a e-reader too so I get to carry a whole bunch with me on the go!

Who's my favorite author?

Another toughy I have no idea! I have so many favorites like Ellen Hopkins, David Clemente-Davies, Holly Black, Erin Hunter, and many more.

What's my favorite movie?

My top faves so far are the old movies like Cats don't dance, Aristocats, Lion King and so on.

Do I like potatoes?

Mmmmmm I love love love potatoes! Baked potatoes and mash potatoes mainly don't like potato salad or sweet potato

Who's my favorite character?

Trying to list them would make my head explode

What's my favorite food?

My favorite food is Hamberger and gravy (It's real good you just cook the hamberger chop it up into tiny pieces use the grease from the hamberger to make the gravy add flour and water to the grease and viola!)

Sorry I like to keep organized by writing the questions down and answering that way x3

@Flutterscotch I would be eating frosted flakes and would probably be watching the early shows of cartoon network like tom and jerry

If I could pull out one character from a book it would be. . . . . Larka from the Sight she's a cool wolf and it would be awesome to know her irl!

I have no idea how to answer the last one x3

Another toughy I have no idea! I have so many favorites like Ellen Hopkins, David Clemente-Davies, Holly Black, Erin Hunter, and many more.

My top faves so far are the old movies like Cats don't dance, Aristocats, Lion King and so on.

Ooo, I have a book by Ellen Hopkins and one by Holly Black that I haven't read yet! I'm so bad about getting books and not reading them. I like Erin Hunter, and I know why you do...You like cats! Have you seen the musical called Cats?

I used to RP with a Warriors group, couple years ago.

Ooo, I have a book by Ellen Hopkins and one by Holly Black that I haven't read yet! I'm so bad about getting books and not reading them. I like Erin Hunter, and I know why you do...You like cats! Have you seen the musical called Cats?

I used to RP with a Warriors group, couple years ago.

That's fantastic! I love Erin Hunter for yes the Warriors series and her Seekers series ^^

I highly recommend you read Ellen Hopkins and Holly Black's book as soon as you see possible they are great!

And I use to rp too in warrior rp's I still do sorta in iscribble a bit.