Fillie Mane Six! [closed]

Ashton

Being the strongest will power, and in fact one of the strongest ponies in town, the now blank-flank cyan pegasus was living upto her trademark speed - specifically being fast... asleep... though to her credit she was still shielding fluttershy from the explosion she had been expecting before they passed out...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(It is a great tragedy to have lost these six wonderful mares . . .)

Twilight opened her eyes slowly. Her head was killing her. Rubbing it with her hoof, she looked around the room, trying to see what damage, if any, the spell had caused. There didn't seem to be much wrong- Rainbow and Rarity were still passed out, but everyone else was fine. Pinkie's hair seemed a bit large- was that because of the spell?

As Twilight stood up, she noticed something odd about the room. It was a different . . . scale. Everything was bigger. She blinked her eyes, but still saw it.

At that moment Spike bustled in. "Gee Twilight, that was some spell? DId it-"

He stared at Twilight, or specifically straight at her, because their eyes were now at the same level.

((lol actually I have an idea for a plot that *does* involve a funeral... and hijinx ensue afterwards!))

At the noise Dash leapt up, far too high up, her wings propelling her and making her conk her head on the cieling "Hey! woah... I never knew how high the roof was, you all look tiny" grinned Dash "and I feel so... so... hyper!" she started zooming around in circles, threatening to create a tornado at the speeds she was reaching...

Big Macintosh was not too far behind Spike, hurrying in to see if his now littler sister was alright. He hadn't told Apple Bloom about where he and Applejack went out of concern that she would be worried and tag along with them.

"Applejack? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Big Mac," she said from another part of the room, "Jus' tryin' ta get my head straight again..." She reached for her hat and put it on, though now it just covered her entire head. "Huh? What's goin' on?" The hat blew off again as Rainbow Dash was speeding around the air over them. "Rainbow! Slow down a little!"

((well I was waiting for Quark, but...))

"What was that? Did you all say GO FASTER?!" she grinned, sticking her tongue out slightly, unfortunately the suction pulled a book off hte shelf and conked Dash squarely in the face, making her immediately stop and fall backward onto the ground, a derped expression on her face...

Pinkie Puff rolled on the floor and began laughing, "Oh that was priceless, Oh way to go Rainbow SMASH!" she just kept laughing

Rarity looked in the mirror, "Hmp, well at least I still got style!" she said and tossed her hair back and forth

Applejack started laughing as well, rolling on the floor as her hat dropped down beside her. Big Macintosh had ducked and stood up when the threat of the tornado stopped. He walked over to Applejack and looked down at her. Way down. Further than usual.

"Um...Applejack..."

"Yeah, Big Mac?" She stopped after a minute and got up. "Whoa...what've you been eatin' lately?"

"Nothin' unusual. What'd Twilight's spell do to you?"

"Nothin' out of the--" She gasped when she turned and saw her cutie mark had vanished. "Wha-wha-wha...Twilight!? What's goin' on!?"

Twilight looked down at herself. "Spike . . . did you have a big growth spurt while you were in the other room?" The baby dragon shook his head.

She suddenly saw with horror that her cutie mark had vanished. "Where'd it go?" she asked aloud. Then she looked at the tiny, hyperactive ponies running around the room. "Oh no. If we're all small and we don't have our cutie marks . . ."

She heard Applejack's question seconds before she was about to say the answer. 'We've all been turned into fillies!"

Dash groaned, pushing herself up "yeah... I'm ok" she said "stupid worthless book!" she said, kicking it, not realizing that just hours before she would have chided any pony that said such a thing, but her maturity apparently took a hit along with her height "What? you need help gettin' to the high places?" asked dash and before fluttershy could protest grabbed her and zipped all the way up to the cieling and back, likely scaring the poor yellow pegasus half to death "I'll gladly help!" grinned Dash proudly

"Fillies!? Th-this can' be true...can it...Big Mac?" Applejack turned and looked up at her older brother.

"Eeyup," he replied, short and simple.

"How am I s'posed ta help out with Applebuck Season in a few weeks? I couldn' even buck down the ripest apple off the tree before Big Mac started showin' me how! An' that was BEFORE I got my cutie mark!"

"Well, while you're figurin' that out, I'm gonna go collect from the bookies outside." Big Mac walked out of the library and shut the door before he went back to the betting pools to claim his bits.

"Well I dont know about you guys" said Dash "but I wanna have some fun! I've not felt this full of energy in ages, I want to go out and enjoy myself!" she had a gleam in her eye "and your coming with me, your gonna have fun!" said Dash leaping to the air and swooping to grab filly-Twilight... Granted this wasn't the best choice of ways to get her to come along, but what little maturity adult Dash had apparently evaporated with her cutiemark... so now she was dangerously immature, irresponsible, and also quite hyperactive...

Twilight gave a very high-pitched squeak as Rainbow Dash raced towards her, and ducked out of the way of the cyan maniac. "Rainbow! Watch out! You're going to mess up my books!"

She was rather worried. If Rainbow was acting like this, then probably the others would start to too. It seemed as if being fillies was reverting their minds to a less mature state.

She had to reverse the spell. But she needed soemthing first.

"SPIKE! Go find Smarty Pants!"

Pinkie pie began bouncing around but tripped on her hair and tumbled into a small shelf and was covered in books. After a few seconds she popped out and began laughing hysterically

Rarity was still at the mirror smiling at her younger form, her personality didn't seem to altered, still somewhat egotistical.

"If this is all I came here for, I've gotta get back to the farm. Maybe I can get my cutie mark back if I start workin' out in the orchards again. 'Sides, it should give Twi plenty of time ta come up with a spell ta fix her little experiment. I don' think whoever called us "guinea pigs" was too far off the mark."

Applejack stomped to the door and tried to push it open, though it wouldn't budge. She pushed harder to no avail and finally turned around, leaned on her front hooves and bucked the door open, then walked out of Twilight's library to look for Big Macintosh. When she exited, some of the ponies outside gasped.

"I knew it would fail, but I never expected it to flop THAT bad!"

"What did that unicorn do to them!?"

"Was this supposed to happen?"

((Just FYI: I'm hoping Twilight can find a solution, but if not I do have a contingency plan that will surely amuse --- an no it doesn't involve any alicorns ;)))

"pfft, they're just books!" said Dash, then she noticed the farm-pony heading out and flew over "Hey, AJ, whats the rush? Cant your bro take care of things for one day, lets all go out and have some fun!" she grinned "or are you too chicken?"

((I cant wait till the CMC catch wind of this, It's gonna be so much fun! *evil grin*))

Applejack immediately snapped her entire body backwards when Rainbow Dash ended her sentence with "chicken."

"Oh, yeah!? I'll show you!" AJ hurried back inside before the door shut again. "What're ya up for? What'll we do, then?" She didn't even notice her hat was missing since she didn't wear one as a filly.

"Applejack! Rainbow Dash! Calm down!" squeaked Twilight. "We need to find a way to reverse this, soon! Our minds are starting to regress to their filly states. We must do everything in our power to try and keep hold of our brains!"

Just then Spike returned from upstairs. "Sorry, Twilight. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find Smatry Pants. I think you must have lost her back in the "want-it need-it" thing.

Twilight was shocked. "NO SMARTY PANTS?" she bawled. "But- but- noooo!" she fell down on the floor and started crying.