Fillie Mane Six! [closed]

Ashton

Pinkie Puff jumps around, "Oh when your sad, and you don't smile," she sung, "if your mad and feeling vile!" she continued, "well you stand up tall, laugh at the world and PARTY!" she screamed

Rarity huffed, "and get my licks in a twirl? No thank you!" she sighed, "Now Twily you better fix this cuz I got dresses to make!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash flew over to rarity "Dont be such a stick in the mud!" she said, flying back to the center "Lets all go out and have fun!" at this point it was clear that filly-dash had a one-track mind...

At this point there was a knock on the door

Applejack looked away from the others and stared at the door for a moment, then turned back to them.

"Anypony wanna go check an' see who's at the door?" She was already embarrassed enough from letting everypony see her when she was going to leave with Big Macintosh and before Rainbow Dash coaxed her into going back into the library.

(Um . . . who's behind the door?)

Twilight, still bawling her eyes out, looked up as the banging on the door continued. "SOMEPONY GET THE DOOR!" she squeaked. Spike, who had been awkwardly soothing the new filly (and trying not to laugh) headed towards the foor and pulled it open.

At the door was Scootaloo, followed behind by the otehr CMC "Hey spike, we need to get some books on dinosaurs for a class project" said Scootaloo

((lol! it gets better and better!!!))

"Yeah!" Apple Bloom said, following Scootaloo. "Who knows? We could even be Cutie Mark Crusader pal-an...pale-un...pel-oen-to...however you per-nounce that!" She heard the ruckus behind Spike and looked past him to see the others, particularly Twilight in her state of panic.

"Um...Spike...what happened ta Twi? An' Applejack? An' Rainbow Dash? An' Rarity? An' Fluttershy? An' what's with the pink puffball over there?"

Rarity uses this moment to slink out and ran back to her house, "My dear what a whack job of friends!" she muttered and began walking around her house, "Oh my Celestia!" she said, "oh the wondrous ideas I have oh I must get to work!" she then ran into her design room and began drawing

Pinkie Puff looked at them and then her frilly hit and she froze and sat and sighed, her poofy hair shrunk and went straight and down and she became somber and sad. "I better get to my Rock farm," she sighed, "To my family," she began to safely pad off.

((since nopony else decided to use them, and Dash is doing little more than flying in circles saying "lets go play!" I'm gonna take this oppertunity to have some fun))

The door didnt even close before another pair of ponies entered this time it was two adults

"Hi there Spike" smiled the familiar pink alicorn "we were on our way back to canerlot after out honeymoon and through we stop in and see... Twilight!?"

The Unicorn looked around his mate ang gasped "Twily!"

Cadance ran over and put her hoof around the weeping filly like she had done so many times tears ago "Twilight, what's wrong?" she asked, pulling the young unicorn into a hug

Shining armor also trotted over "yeah, sis, what's going on?" he asked, looking around at all his sister's friends who all seem more than a little younger than he remembered them at the wedding...

Dash landed right in front on Pinkie "nuh-uh, your staying here and we're gonna go have fun!" she announced, blocking the way out...

Scootaloo just stood there jaw slack, having no idea what to make of it all...

Twilight, pleased to see her brother, blinked away her tears. "It's just . . . my . . ."

Spike interrupted, "Twilight messed up some time spell and turned them all into fillies. And something's wrong with them, 'cause nopony's been acting normal. All Twilight's crying about is some doll she lost."

At the mention of the word "doll," Twilight sniffled.

Pulling Shining Armor and Cadance aside, Spike whispered, "We need to change them back fast. They're acting like . . . fillies, and I think something bad's gonna happen."

Dash didnt budge "nuh-uh! your staying right here and we're all gonna go have fun! you can worry about those dumb old rocks later, it's not like they're going anywhere, lets go prank the apple-seller with a fake worm!" she grinned "or maybe a squirting apple!"

Cadence hugged Twilight "oh, is that's what's got you so upsed, twilight? Did you lose Mr Smarty Pants?" she asked, hugging the filly "dont worry, I'll help you find him, how's that?" she smiled

"heh, that's my Twily" laughed Shining armor awkwardly "always botching up spells, great work little sis..." he sighed "we'd better act fact, Twilight was... not a very social foal... and with her four closest friends here, she might cause some... problems..." he said "At least I can keep them all together though" he said, trotting outside the door and concentrating, a sparkle of energy shot from his horn and created a force-field around the library "There, she cant get out unless I let her out" he said, trotting back in

"What was that about the apple seller!?" Applejack shouted at Rainbow Dash. "I'll buck you up if you pull any kinda trick like that! Even if it ain't Big Mac or Granny Smith, fun is fun, but you're about to cross a line I'll knock you back over so quick, even you won't catch up with yourself!"

Apple Bloom stood to the side with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, trying not to laugh at any of them. She stifled her giggles and turned her head to face Sweetie Belle.

"An' they're making you a dull meanie!" said Dash She then looked at AJ "well then, Miss-Apple, who do _you_ think we should prank?" she asked, grinning at involving AJ in the 'game'

Scoots looked at her friends worried... they were all acting less mature than the CMC!