Brony haters coming here?

SonicRainb00m

A bit of a stupid question, really, but I'm curious. Has a non-brony ever made an account here just to tell us that "we suck" or that "we're all gay"? I know that there's the intro board to get past, so that's sort of a barrier... But has it ever happened? Please don't hate me for bringing this up but I'm too dang curious.

I'd honestly be surprised if a brony hater even knew about this website, let alone was determined enough to put up a farce long enough to attack it.

Honestly the only brony hate I see now a days are in mixed community forums, youtube comments, and the occasional TF2 server deadbeat... But I think they're more mad at being dominated by someone with a Rarity icon than bronies in general.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but the hate seems to be dieing out.

• Like 1

I'd honestly be surprised if a brony hater even knew about this website, let alone was determined enough to put up a farce long enough to attack it.

Honestly the only brony hate I see now a days are in mixed community forums, youtube comments, and the occasional TF2 server deadbeat... But I think they're more mad at being dominated by someone with a Rarity icon than bronies in general.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but the hate seems to be dieing out.

Well that makes more sense. We've got the community that still grows, with new bronies flowing in every day. Life is good.

I think most pony haters stick to their own websites and hate when ponies are brought up their. I could see a troll coming here, but to really troll something well you need a good knowledge of it which doesn't lend itself to haters

As said before, once in a while someone will come along to troll the site, and it doesn't last long for them. You've probably never seen one because they're dealt with very quickly.

i suppose the banning hammer or stick or whatever the admins or mods use here comes to justice quicker then you stomp your left hoof

This is one of the reasons why I love this site! ^3^ The staff are so on top of things.

I think most pony haters stick to their own websites and hate when ponies are brought up their. I could see a troll coming here, but to really troll something well you need a good knowledge of it which doesn't lend itself to haters

When knowledge hits, it's too late Troll is a brony! :kissy: