Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to my dream journal. I've had 2.

One was where i felt somepony embracing me. I was confused so i looked up to see who was hugging me. Turns out it was Loony Luna of all things. So i quickly freed myself from her and then she got angry tried to get at me. In which i pulled out my Beam Katana and thrustted it into her chest. She squirmed a little so i bashed her with the Beam Katana for several minutes until she stopped moving and i thrustted the Beam Katana into her again(Just in case. Remember kids Double Tap) I then looked around me to see i was in a room all covered in blood(Like Silent Hills rooms.) so i left the room by a nearby door to find myself outside in the bright sun. I saw my TARDIS being pulled over and parking near me. And Ivan(My Knight in my army) said i was apparently kidnapped during the last mission and was taken here. And that it took awhile to find me. So i gave him a pat on the back and went to my TARDIS back into base. The rest of the dream didn't have anything else to do with ponies so i'll stop.

The second dream was me in my base watching Pulp Fiction. While Twlight was next to me watching it with me. We discussed the movie while watching it and so on and so forth.

According to my dream journal. I've had 2.

One was where i felt somepony embracing me. I was confused so i looked up to see who was hugging me. Turns out it was Loony Luna of all things. So i quickly freed myself from her and then she got angry tried to get at me. In which i pulled out my Beam Katana and thrustted it into her chest. She squirmed a little so i bashed her with the Beam Katana for several minutes until she stopped moving and i thrustted the Beam Katana into her again(Just in case. Remember kids Double Tap)

What?

Why would you do that to poor Luna?

lol, I understand. Although I think I'd have more control over my actions in a dream. I mean, to kill some pony for hugging you? That seems a little extreme.

What?

Why would you do that to poor Luna?

lol, I understand. Although I think I'd have more control over my actions in a dream. I mean, to kill some pony for hugging you? That seems a little extreme.

It was LOONY luna. Which scared the living jeepers outta me. That and i think she was trying to eat me or something. I can't remember and i must have not recorded it in my dream journal.

Fun Fact: I always get Lucid Dreams BTW.

It was LOONY luna. Which scared the living jeepers outta me. That and i think she was trying to eat me or something. I can't remember and i must have not recorded it in my dream journal.

Fun Fact: I always get Lucid Dreams BTW.

I can't say I'm familiar with her.

I now envy you too. I have wanted to get lucid dreams, but I always fail. It would make sleep a little more enjoyable.

How did you do it?

I was listening to a lot of Pinkie Pie remixes late at night on my laptop, then came to realize I only had four hours to sleep before heading off to uni!

I remember seeing a lot of bright pink colors in my dream, including a Pinkie Pie hopping somewhere along the lines of my subconscious.

I can't say I'm familiar with her.

I now envy you too. I have wanted to get lucid dreams, but I always fail. It would make sleep a little more enjoyable.

How did you do it?

The trick is to always record and remember the consistency of your dreams. I use a journal to record what happens in my dreams. I always do it early in the morning as soon as i wake up.

The trick is to always record and remember the consistency of your dreams. I use a journal to record what happens in my dreams. I always do it early in the morning as soon as i wake up.

Do you not wake up in the middle of the night?

Cause I always do and if I record stuff on a journal, and it's usually a lot, it's more than likely that I won't fall back asleep.

How long did it take you?

hi hi

From what I understand, people usually remember dreams better if they are woken up in the middle of a REM cycle. People who get a good nights sleep and aren't interrupted usually don't remember their dreams as much, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. (And its probably good thing really)

this dream had a lot of stuff in it that seemed to be related to pictures I've seen, so you guys get visuals when I explain this to you XD yes, these pictures ARE the ones in my dream, I didn't just google image things to help me explain.

spoilered for big images

okay, so the dream started with me and this person:

bring_on_the_dawn_by_windaria-d3j3lmj.jpg

waiting for luna to return from her trip to space.

391749_280192275348026_212291658804755_945367_1446803849_n.jpg

except luna was pink. (not wearing a dress)

Capture.PNG

okay, I think that's it for pictures.

so anyways, I'll start over. me and a girl in celestia cosplay were waiting for pink Luna to return from her week long trip to space. when she returned, we had her sparkly plastic hair ready for her (it looked like nightmare moon's hair, only pink and one solid, unmoving chunk). I snapped her hair into place and the three of us walked around the neighbourhood. there were a lot of stores that looked like girl toy stores. we found a cookie store and I applied for a job there. I had to rush my interview though because we had to rush to get to a big field where my aunt was about to take off into space in her home-made (cardboard) rocket ship. me and celestia cosplay didn't want to miss it because we weren't able to go to space with luna last time.

Do you not wake up in the middle of the night?

Cause I always do and if I record stuff on a journal, and it's usually a lot, it's more than likely that I won't fall back asleep.

How long did it take you?

Not really. I'm a really deep sleeper. And it took me awhile. Bout a year i would say.

I had a pretty odd dream a while ago.

Basically it was a just me and someone else (I think it was Spike) walking around Ponyville and saying hi to all the mane six, it was an odd, yet amazing dream. Until I woke up.

Best. Dream. Ever :)

Archived