Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

I've had two pony dreams before, but they were somewhat hazy, as I had them in the morning when I was weary from lack of sleep.

The first one I ended up marrying Pinkie Pie and we had a filly together. It was cute. And completely G-rated.

The other one, oi...I won't get into details for obvious reasons...it was basically a wet dream with Twilight Sparkle....yyyeah. *looks at the floor* Stupid sexy ponies.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had two pony dreams before, but they were somewhat hazy, as I had them in the morning when I was weary from lack of sleep.

The first one I ended up marrying Pinkie Pie and we had a filly together. It was cute. And completely G-rated.

The other one, oi...I won't get into details for obvious reasons...it was basically a wet dream with Twilight Sparkle....yyyeah. *looks at the floor* Stupid sexy ponies.

fs-morning-%2528n1295618946331%2529.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have had 2!

Once, I dreamed I was a pony in minecraft.

The other time, I dreamed I was coming back from a walk with my family, and some people came and use brony detectors, and it turned out most of my family were bronies, except for my mom.

I woke up really happy, and then I realized that there was no such thing as a brony detector, and anyway it all happened after I went to bed, so it never really happened. :sleep:

EDIT: Sorry for necroposting. I didn'tt look ath the dates. How do I delete my post?

I have had 2!

Once, I dreamed I was a pony in minecraft.

The other time, I dreamed I was coming back from a walk with my family, and some people came and use brony detectors, and it turned out most of my family were bronies, except for my mom.

I woke up really happy, and then I realized that there was no such thing as a brony detector, and anyway it all happened after I went to bed, so it never really happened. :sleep:

EDIT: Sorry for necroposting. I didn'tt look ath the dates. How do I delete my post?

to delete your post, you have to report it, but I don't think bumping topics are a big deal here

I had a Pony dream, and I wrote it down as soon as I woke up. Let's see...

I had woken up in a bed, and it wasn't mine. It was day, and I could tell the sun was out without any clouds. I sat up, my body feeling incredibly strange...almost like it wasn't my body. I tried to get out of bed, but upon standing on my legs, I instantly lost my balance and fell. I cursed, though I don't remember what I said, and scuffled around, trying to get up. After a bit of struggling, I got up and found everything to be really low. Then I realized I was on four legs, and I had wings. I yelled, obviously scared. My 'skin' was now dark grey, and my hair was black with hints of yellow. Another figure asked me what was wrong, and when I turned, it was Twilight Sparkle.

I asked what was going on, and she explained that I was laying on the ground, just outside of town. I tried to tell her that I was from Earth, not here, she said that there wasn't anything about those in her books. Princess Celestia was away for some reason I can't remember, and I was stuck, though I was perfectly alright with staying for awhile. We walked outside, things get fuzzy after that.

I then remember being challenged by Rainbow Dash to race. Of course, I accepted. Pinkie Pie did the countdown, and then we were off. At some point, she used the Sonic Rainboom, and I used the Thundercolt (hence my idea for it in my app). It was a tie, and she was impressed with my speed.

After that, I forgot a lot of the details. I do remember three things...

- I was walking down the aisle with Rainbow Dash at my side, obviously my bride. o _o

- We had a colt. I don't remember if there were any, um, 'details'.

- I told Princess Celestia that I never wanted to go back home again.

:kissy:

Just last night I had a weird dream where I was playing this video game about nine burly and buff animals that were extremely bossy and fought with each other e_o and they ruled over a kingdom with all these cute animals and you were one of the animals,except I was actually in the game,I saw the HUD and things like that but I was the character...anyway I walk out of this castle and I see a dog and a gopher with goggles going to do something,I follow them and I see them chopping down trees that haven't even been planted yet e_o I run away and start crying and saying I wanna go back home,then I see the king fish and he's saying rude things to an owl while making it grow in size with a growth ray...I turn it to shrink and he doesn't even notice that the owl is back to normal size,when he notices the owl runs away and he starts charging an attack,he had this water bottle that never ran out of water and I grabbed it and bonked it on the head with it,he said ouch in a child's voice,but it changed back.I keep hitting him with the bottle and soon he was a kid...his "normal" form apparently.He then said I could rule over any kingdom I wanted,one of the kingdoms showed two MLP:FiM pegasi on a bridge,that was the only pony part of the dream.Anyway I chose a tropical place,it then showed I was a blue wolf with a dolphin tail called a furry fish,it showed the options for making certain animals and plants appear...I hit okay then I wake up e_o

Like I said,the only pony part of the dream is the pegasi...

Ok, Story time!

When I first joined the herd, I was already a year behind, so I marathon'd MLP when I was at home.

When I wasn't at home, I watched what I had on my flash drive: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I blame my vamp-crazy best friend for getting me into the series)

Well, that night, my insane brain decided "hey, if he likes both these series, he'll like them even better together!"

Yes... I dreamed about demon-slaying ponies... (essentially the cast of Buffy was replaced by the cast of MLP - except Giles, he was still there for some strange reason... O_o)

And then the next night, I had a similar dream but where it was mostly Buffy, but the cast was randomly changing into the equivalent MLP ponies and back... it was strange... Especially when Xander and Willow kissed and were temporarily Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy... (dont ask why willow wasn't Twilight, being a witch and all, I don't know how my crazy brain works...)

I've had several others that I remember *had* ponies in them, but I dont remember the actual dream... been a thing for me lately...

hi hi

What's the medical condition called? I've never heard of anything like that before and I'd like to read more about it. Sounds rather interesting to me.

I dont know what it's called, I'll have to ask my mother. Cause we found out when i got a sleep test done years ago and i was too young to pay attention to that stuff

• 1 month later...

I had one this morning.

my dream was that my chemistry class was Canterlot.com and that my school was a school specifically for bronies. we were getting a new seating arrangement in chemistry, so the teacher told all the people who liked unicorns to go to one side of the room, earth ponies to the other and pegasuseses to sit up at the front with him.

I forced myself to cut the dream off there because the only reason I was having it was because I was trying to wake up and check my watch so I wouldn't be late for the new pony episode XD also I just had a chemistry exam yesterday, so that's probably where the chemistry class part came from

I very, very, Very rarely remember my dreams, If I even have them. I usually know IF have had a dream, which in itself is very rare.

I recently dreamt that at my school someone set up a MLP meetup!

We were going to watch an episode that was going to be released together. It was a white list event, IE you had to... book in advance... or something.

Because ponies, no one said that they were going, but the organisers (who remained anonymous) said that there was lots of interest. They booked out a room double with a projector, used brown paper to block out the massive windows. It was requested that you make some food to share.

I arrived at the room, had my name checked off the list, opened the door to the room, almost giddy with excitement...

Then I woke up. FML :wail:

I am sure that there was more to the story, but that is all I can remember.

Archived