Chasing the Rainbow... (idea)(Looking for players)

This is an idea I've been working on for a while that might interest people...

The gist is Rainbow Dash goes off to a Weatherpony Convention in Las Pegasus. Close to two weeks later, Twilight receives a letter from Dash, saying "I'll be home in 2 days" --- and the letter's postmark is 10 days ago! So the Mane 6 have to round up and go to Las Pegasus to find out what happened to Dash! (rest assured, she is NOT dead)

Quite an interesting web is woven around the situation, lots of plot twists and of course some laughs to be had!

Anyone interested?

Cast:

Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash - Ashton

Rarity - QueenChrysalis747

Pinkie Pie -

Fluttershy - hinata2000100

Applejack - TasteTheRainbow

looks like we're getting a regular group together :)

Adding you as Rarity, if nobody else goes for pinkie I'll add you in then

Uhm. Thought I might go for Applejack?

I'm Patches, btw.

Great! We got our Cowpony! We just need a pinkie (and if we dont fine one of those today I'll just let Chrys take that role) and we can start! :D

Patches? I think I just saw your OC pony on DA last night, if not I saw *an* OC called patches so it's still ironic ;)

T_T once again my rp was shot down because it has a theme that is considered too mature for the site... Sorry everyone... I'll try to get another idea up soon that's less mature...

Great! We got our Cowpony! We just need a pinkie (and if we dont fine one of those today I'll just let Chrys take that role) and we can start! :D

Patches? I think I just saw your OC pony on DA last night, if not I saw *an* OC called patches so it's still ironic ;-)

... nope. my nickname is just patches. i use to be in this marauders thing.. and nevermind. i'm patches. that's all. xDD