Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) OOC/application thread

ALRIGHT everypony! We've got five stallions and five mares, so I'm going to cap it here. Feel free to keep applying and get on the waiting list for round 2. I'm going to make the thread now, everyone who's on the list can make an intro post, and then we can get started!

Would you be so kind as to link us to the thread?

That's bugmaster Stonetribe to you pal!

Joking aside, I feel no remorse. Giant spider socialization is, tricky at best.

Well, my only consolation is that your spider lady is named Nien.... rather than Lolth... hopefully SOMEBODY gets the reference ;)

aww i feel sort of bad making fireheart wait

You know what, I agree, and I wanted to play a character too, anyway. Gimme a little while to write a stallion to make it even. You're in, Fireheart! Also, I'm still working on the IC thread, sorry!

Oh, and happy 4th to the Americans in this thread!

Name: Flare

Species: Seapony

Description/cutie mark: Flare is a tall orange seapony who works as a lifeguard at various land pony resorts. He's been fascinated with land pony culture since he was a guppy, especially with the fire he was named after since it's impossible underwater. He's a ham who likes to burst into song and tell jokes at inappropriate moments.

Picture: flaret.png

Name: BrightFire

Species: Pegasus Pony

Description: BrightFire is slightly taller than the average pony and due to some family genes in the past, he was born with a very bright coat and mane, He is normally confident but can be rather nervous when meeting ponies of the opposite gender. Despite his head design he is in fact a male pony but he has gotten use to the comments.

Okay sounds fun.Lets put in my grease monkey!

Name:Dark Spark

Species:Unicorn

Description/Cutie Mark:Dark Spark makes things and always wears a vest with little bits and bobs in it.When he gets nervous he takes stuff out of the vest and fiddles with it.He is street smart and kind of an inventor.Although he isn't the brightest bulb he is kind and caring and a bit shy.His Cutie Mark is a screwdriver and a wrench crossing each other.

Picture:http://colt299.deviantart.com/#/d567jgh

Okay sounds fun.Lets put in my grease monkey!

Name:Dark Spark

Species:Unicorn

Description/Cutie Mark:Dark Spark makes things and always wears a vest with little bits and bobs in it.When he gets nervous he takes stuff out of the vest and fiddles with it.He is street smart and kind of an inventor.Although he isn't the brightest bulb he is kind and caring and a bit shy.His Cutie Mark is a screwdriver and a wrench crossing each other.

Picture:http://colt299.deviantart.com/#/d567jgh

Your oc and my oc Crash, both have cutie marks of a screwdriver and a wrench crossing each other! This isn't a bad thing is it?

Hmm . . . I have several OCs which I could use.

I think I'll go with Dawnfire, as she's the oldest (creation-wise). She is a mare, but good writers should be able to write as either gender. Besides, she'll be a lot of fun. :)

Name: Dawnfire, or Dawn for short

Species: Pegasus

Description/cutie mark: Dawn is fiery and stubborn. She can be sarcastic and rude at times, but she's never afraid to speak her feelings and will always fight for what's right. She has no respect for ponies who are pretentious or snobbish. Her main occupation is being an intercity courier, but she is a very talented artist and spends much of her free time painting or writing poetry. Her first paiting, Ode to the Sunrise, actually led to her cutie mark, a rising sun.

Picture:

dawn.png

If there are too many mares and not enough stallions, I'll be happy to switch to one of my male OCs.

Hmm . . . I have several OCs which I could use.

I think I'll go with Dawnfire, as she's the oldest (creation-wise). She is a mare, but good writers should be able to write as either gender. Besides, she'll be a lot of fun. :)

Name: Dawnfire, or Dawn for short

Species: Pegasus

Description/cutie mark: Dawn is fiery and stubborn. She can be sarcastic and rude at times, but she's never afraid to speak her feelings and will always fight for what's right. She has no respect for ponies who are pretentious or snobbish. Her main occupation is being an intercity courier, but she is a very talented artist and spends much of her free time painting or writing poetry. Her first paiting, Ode to the Sunrise, actually led to her cutie mark, a rising sun.

Picture:

dawn.png

If there are too many mares and not enough stallions, I'll be happy to switch to one of my male OCs.

She looks awesome!Oh and if there aren't enough stallions then I'll add another male OC.