Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) OOC/application thread

Whether you're looking for that special somepony or just an entertaining way to spend an evening, Quick Kisses Speed Dating Service is for you! You bring a smile and a step outside your comfort zone, and your host Quick Kisses will take care of the rest.

quickkissesq.png

(Gingerbread pony!)

Speed dating is an event where an equal number of mares and stallions sit across from each other and chat for a short time ((in this case, 3 real-time days)). The mares then move one seat down and talk to the next stallion, and so on until every mare has talked to every stallion and love has bloomed!

ALL species welcome! Zebras, griffons, seaponies in buckets!

Please post the following completed form in this thread to join. If you have a picture of your OC, post that too, unless it's your avatar or signature. If there are too many people, you'll be put on a waiting list for the next game.

NOTE: Game 1 is full, thank you all! New applications will go in order of posting onto a waiting list for Game 2.

Application Form

Name:

Species:

Description/cutie mark:

Picture: (optional)

Game 1

Mares: Moonlite Frost (QueenChrysalis747), Stagefright (Noctriix), Nien (StoneTribe), Mojo Mystic (Thebluemage), Sweet Melody (Fireheart)

Stallions: Draco (sevofthesands), BrightFire (NemesisPon3), Lore Weaver (Lux), String Heart (StringHeart1257), Stony Shores (a23223)

Waiting List

Mares: Dawnfire (Quarks)

Stallions: Red Comet (MarchingHammers), Dark Spark (Bronynumber299)

Name: Draco

Description/cutie mark: He is a pegasus of lite but athletic build who has dragon wings but tends to hide them under his cloak that he wears 95% of the time also he has a cactus green coat and forest green mane and a cutie mark of a pegasus wing in flames to show he is resistant to fire.

Picture: random_dragon_pony_by_sevofthesands-d55ekdf.png

you are going to have to imagine the cloak over his wings.

Name: Red Comet

Description/cutie mark: Red Comet is a Stallion of quite interesting origin. He hails from a colony near the Griffon lands, and he traveled to Canterlot to join the R.E.A, which he succeeded in, and he is currently serving, but his position in the army is unknown to most. He is settling down in Canterlot for his off tour, and maybe meeting some mares would be something he would like to try, maybe to have something else to care about other than his profession. He wears sunglasses most of the time and a red and grey vest that he wears for casual wear.

Picture: cWwwk.png

Name: Lore Weaver

Gender/Age: Stallion

Type: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: An open book, ink pot, and quill representin his love for studying.

Description: Lore had a pruple coat, purple colored eyes, and a blue mane and tail. He lives in Ponyville and owns a bookstore called Textual Treasures.

Name:Stony Shores

Description/cutie mark: He has a very Fluttershy-like personality, he loves the beach, and has a pet dog names Snutters

3R3L2I1103ECA82CC1A64F020011659CCHN1837000430000014ED752D1AB3E060134C90B70B862

Application Form

Name: Heidiara Nobeli (But call her Heidi)

Description/cutie mark: A sweet but sensitive gal, a nurse. Very compassionate, and has only ever had one relationship in her life. It didn't go anywhere.

Picture:

wa1345.jpg

how do i get my pony creator pic in my post?

Go to the site, and create your pony. Then take a screenshot and crop it with whatever program you chose. Now save it. Then, go to Tinypic and upload it. Find the Raw Image, by clicking on your photo many times if you must. That means just your picture without any website. Then, post it on here by clicking the "post picture" button and pasting your URL.

Name: Moonlite Frost

Species: Unicorn

Pelt color: Midnight Purple

Mane and eye color: Frost Blue

Personality: Can be shy at first but talk a bit and she will open up as she will easily trust.

Cutie Mark: Sapphire Heart with angel wings

(full post in my application in the Mane Rp application section)

Name:

Description/cutie mark: A former traveling musician, respectful to new people (especially females), hates being lied to, and he doesn't show his true 100% to anyone but his former traveling companions. His cutie mark is an eighth note and three sixteenth notes

Picture: 9vig4o.jpg

You know what, screw it, I'll play Stagefright in this, I'm a man, but this will be an interesting challenege :)

Application Form

Name: Stagefright

Species: Unicorn

Description/cutie mark:Generally a very shy Pony who doesn't really enjoy being out and in front of people. She is extremely intelligent and polite, and is unable to stand to be in company with people who she finds repulsive. Whenever she gives a demand, she expects it to be carried out immediatly. She has a shry disliking for lazy people as well. She is extremely well versed in all things involving music and the theatre. She loves her brother deeply, and will go out of her way to try and glorify him. Her Cutie Mark is a Stage Manager's Headset

myPony.png

All species welcome ehh? Can I be a giant talking spider? Not godzilla giant or anything, only giant by spider standards, being the size of an average pony. And if so, is a picture manditory? It's very difficult to create a spider in the pony creator.

Difficult as in not at all. :roll:

Thank you Noctriix! Good luck, haha... one of my characters is a single dad, that's a challenge as a college girl. Although I do HAVE a single dad. :P

All species welcome ehh? Can I be a giant talking spider? Not godzilla giant or anything, only giant by spider standards, being the size of an average pony. And if so, is a picture manditory? It's very difficult to create a spider in the pony creator.

Difficult as in not at all. :roll:

:lol: Uh, good luck getting a date, but sure, why not! Just hope no one has arachnophobia! And if you describe him/her I can draw you a quick pic, think gingerbread pony above, but at least people will get the idea.

:lol: Uh, good luck getting a date, but sure, why not! :crazy: Just hope no one has arachnophobia! And if you describe him/her I can draw you a quick pic, think gingerbread pony above, but at least people will get the idea.

That's the fun part. Ok the let's see.

Name: Nien

Species: Giant black widow spider

Description: A rather sophisticated black widow spider with refined taste. Nien is kind and thoughtful to others and with much practice, she has developed patience for others not used to being around giant spiders. She will happily let mistakes about the topic in conversation slide, but will become furious at ponies who mock the fact openly. Lord help you if you incite Niens wrath.

Meh, why not. I'll give this a shot.

Name: Mojo Mystic

Species: Earth Pony.

Description/cutie mark: A medium sized, Lime Green Earth Pony covered in the Tribal Tattoos of her people. Cutie Mark is a Voodoo doll. Mojo is a showmare who goes around Equestria telling the future, performing "Voodoo" and other such things that make the crowd go wild. As such, she is quite....exuberant, she also cares very deeply about her brother and children in general, she enjoys cracking jokes and talking to ponies that are she finds interesting. But may the sprits help you if you offend her in any way, for she has a very feisty temper and you may find yourself "cursing" the day you ever crossed her path. At the urging of her older brother, she has come to "Quick Kisses Speed Dating Service" to see if she meets somepony special or some crud like that.

Here's my OC

Name. Sweet Melody

Gender. Female

Species. Unicorn

Desciption/Cutie mark. An adverage sized unicorn with a snow white coat and sapphire blue eyes. Her mane and tail are a deep sapphire blue and her mane has a pink highlight. Her cutie mark is a blue violin with the bow and a pink heart behind it.

Sweet Melody was born in Canterlot as a noblepony, but she moved out of the the noble sector and into the peaceful town of ponyville. There she started playing her violin in the local park for all to hear Her music started to spread throughout Equestria as she traveled with the world, but she retired early and returned to Ponyville and continued to play. Song tends follow her heart and speak her mind often. She's very intellegent and welcomes an open mind.

The inclusion of this Giant Spider honestly makes me feel very happy about making the choice to play a female character..... no offense StoneTribe. I just have no idea how my main OC would've reacted to her... seeing as they're both from Canterlot... :{

ALRIGHT everypony! We've got five stallions and five mares, so I'm going to cap it here. Feel free to keep applying and get on the waiting list for round 2. I'm going to make the thread now, everyone who's on the list can make an intro post, and then we can get started!