Post Con Depression?

Boss_Hoss1

I've noticed activity here has floundered lately .

Things slowed down bad enough during the run-up to BroNYcon, but I am guessing many players went to the con and are first time convention attendees.

Are any of you feeling down from coming back to Mundaneia after your trip to Equestria?

Feel free to talk about it here. It helps a lot to tell about what you did at the con and the friends you met.

I do feel a little post-con depression, especially after meeting so many wonderful ponies. However I know it would be worse if i didn't have a place to go like here after.

It should be noted that Dr. Seuss had a good quote that happens to relate to the ending of BroNYcon.

Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened.

i can agree with seuss with this

While I didn't make the Con, my family goes to a massive event every summer as part of our reenactment lives. It's a 2 week thing, though sometimes we only go for 1 week of it. (like this year :( )

Whenever we get home and are stuck back in everyday life after so much immersion it is always a bit depressing. Everything feels kinda.... flat for a while.

I can only imagine that going home after running with the Bronies would have a similar effect.

lol I get post con depression. I go to multiple cons a year and everytime I look forward to going and enjoying it and then afterwards its a mix of relief/depression that the party is over. Thats why I join forums and stuff. It keep the air of excitement and being surrounded by people that enjoy the same things you do alive!