The Secrets of Cloudsdale[Private]

As Sunny Skies flew home she wondered to herself.Hmmmm.There is alot we don't know about Cloudsdale.Maybe there is some Factory where they turn ponies into rainbows.Ha yeah right.But it is interesting maybe I could meet some ponies and start somewhere.She thought.

The next day Sunny started putting up posters on them it said.Interested about Cloudsdale?Come to 190 Cloudsdale for a Cloudsdale "fan" meeting.After Skies finished most of the floating city she went back home and waited for curious ponies.

((Eyup this is no up too!))

NightGhost had returned home to Cloudsdale and walked down when she saw the club and thought, "why not, been a while," she smiled and trotted along to the club.

She finally found the house and knocked lightly, "Hello?" she said, "This the club house?"

Grayson was taking his usual morning walk to the library. He'd been reading a lot on Cloudsdale history lately to expand his horizons. Apparently half of his griffon education was useless in Equestria, and he spent a lot of his time at the library catching up on what he had missed. He arrived at the library and happened to catch a glimpse of a poster up on the front. "Interested about Cloudsdale" he read aloud as a smile crossed his beak. Finally a chance to meet ponies that actually cared about half of the stuff he had just learnt. Plus an amazing chance to maybe learn more. "190 Cloudsdale." Grayson had to check this out. He flew to the clubhouse and landed outside. He rapped on the door politely and waited.

Snowy flew around, finished from her scheduled sky clearing. Her brother had heard rumors going around that there was a club starting up somewhere in Cloudsdale about exploring the floating city's secrets. As a favor, he asked her to look into this club and learn all it has to offer so that she could relay the information back to him. She'd be lying if she said that she wasn't curious about the topic herself. She always did share some interest in her brother's research. She quietly landed behind a griffon waiting for the door to open and stood there patiently.

Sunny Skies opened the door and let a griffon and a fellow pegasus in."Okay guys and gals.As most of you know I am Sunny Skies and all of us are here to learn more about our wonderful city.Now I guess I'll be the guide unless somepony disagree's?"She said to the whole group.

Grayson walked on in and took a seat on an arm chair, although he was a bit too big for the pony furniture and ended up looking a bit silly. Nevertheless he leant forwards expectantly and listened in. "By all means go ahead," he said politely from his position on the chair.

Sunny Skies smiles and says."Okay do you guys have an idea of where to start?Or where do you want to start?Why don't you think about it while I go get ready."She said silently trotting out of the room not even her hooves made a sound.Maybe the leader of this group had some secrets of herself.

Grayson turned expectantly to the three ponies that had shown up. "Oh, it is great to finally meet other ponies as interested in Cloudsdale as me!" he shouted excitedly. "So group, do you also intend to search for some manner of ancient mystery? Perhaps the treasure of Commander Hurricane? Or the mystical Temple of Wind!" He shouted as he clutched a claw to his chest. "Of course, other more mundane secrets are obviously on the table like the rumoured Rainbow Factory," he said more casually as he lounged back in his chair.

Snowy smiles a bit nervously at the griffon and hesitantly shook his offered talon. She had never met a griffon up close before. She slowly trots inside after the door is opened and takes a seat behind the group.

Harrington Sleuth had forgotten the time he was supposed to meet the others and leave with them to go to Cloudsdale. He had it written down and everything, but an investigation called to him, and he was late by the time he had finished and resolved the matter. He darted out to the address listed on the advertisement and knocked on the door, huffing from dragging along his caravan, which exhausted quite a bit of his energy when he flew faster holding up the extra weight.

"Sorry, I'm late...whew...had to solve a little problem before I arrived...is there some place to put this? I don't think it will be much use to drag something this big around where we're going..."

(OOC: I'm okay with that, although Grayson's a little peeved.)

Grayson grimaced a little as he had expected something a little more... historical. Nevertheless he never missed an opportunity to gather some more knowledge, so he rose from his chair and followed the others at a brisk pace.