The Secrets of Cloudsdale[Private]

Harrington started searching around where they were walking, keeping a sharp lookout for anything that seemed the slightest bit off. The smallest displaced bit of cloud could indicate to them where such a secret passage began. He periodically looked up for guards as they would seem suspicious if they appeared to be snooping. He remembered how that felt in his early school days as the teachers' words repeated in his head.

"Sometimes, Harrington, I have to discuss things with parents that are for nopony else's ears to hear. Especially not yours It's not that I'm keeping anything from you, but it's that sometimes, it doesn't pertain to you or you shouldn't know."

He got it eventually, though the kinds of secrets he figured they might come across in Cloudsdale would be quite something should they come upon it. Maybe a miracle cure. A way to get rich quick. Or possibly something darker. Some horrible secret they could uncover for all Equestria to see. They could use it as blackmail against those responsible, but it would be much easier to dart over to Canterlot and report it to the Princess. Even if the thought of going back to Canterlot didn't appeal much to him.

Grayson noticed the group had agreed on the Snowflake Factory. Grayson had always been meaning to visit, and had read up extensively on the weather production facilities here. He nodded along as the group approached the factory. "I don't know what secrets you could possibly hope to find in that factory, but I have been meaning to see the production for myself. If this is the place you want to check out, then I'm willing to accompany you."