The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia,

BlueMage and DreamNotes were hauled off to Canterlot by the guards....something about a disorderly cider influenced fight about skyponies and mind control i just sat there and laughed...oh and that thing in my neck was just some technogizmo thingy that I see twilight sparkle fiddle around with from time to time...anywho I don't hear that voice anymore and as for the technogizmo I attached it to my fridge as a magnet.

Your faithful student

GolgoXIII

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I made a visit to the police station. I was witness to a horrible attempt at mind control, after I got done talking to the police ponies, they left saying they had to catch Golgo right away in case he's now an evil mind controlled spy.

Your faithful Student,

Dream Notes.

Dear Nightmare Nebula

Okay, so I was walking around town plotting my next move and you will not believe what I saw! Dreamnotes was just sitting there! Laughing! He was totally unharmed!

I shall watch him and figure out what is going on!

P.S. Can I change my title to the Black Mage or the Skypony? Sounds cooler...

Your faithful spy

The Blue mage

Dear Princess Celestia,

Why are people saying I was in jail? I was merely wearing zecoras black and white stripped pajamas since I spitl cider on them anywhooo I hear BlueMage and Dreamnotes clones,dopplegangers whatever are dating...woohoo for brony love

Your student

GolgoXIII

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned that there are many elements to friendship besides the mane six, such as courage. However, I learned that even though you excel at your special element, you always have a little bit of everything in you, making you unique!

Your faithful student,

DarkAura (Hey, that could be a pony name)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you should always check to make sure that they take the security thingy off your shoes when you buy shoes, or else you will have to go back and get it removed and activate the security sensor and look awkward. I also forgot to report that after watching Prometheus, my friends and I learned that you should never take a drink from a person who put their finger in it cuz you never know where it's been, especially if it's an android.

Your faithful student,

Ironkau

Dear Princess Celestia,

Why are people saying I was in jail? I was merely wearing zecoras black and white stripped pajamas since I spitl cider on them anywhooo I hear BlueMage and Dreamnotes clones,dopplegangers whatever are dating...woohoo for brony love

Your student

GolgoXIII

Dear Celestia.

I had to manage a lesson on doppelgänger biology to a prison inmate. I felt that I should try to do at least ONE good deed. She ignored me though since she was too busy moaning about a stain on her uniform.

Also, apparently dreamnotes doppelgänger going out with someone. It fine...I don't need him anyway. I'm happy all by myself! *tear stains at the end blurr out the signature*

Signed your blaljggfsad sdakflafkas

Dear Nightmare Nebula.

Oh Nightmare Nebula! How could something made from my glorious genes go out with....with...with a DREAMNOTES DOPPLEGANGER! I shall erash this stain from my honor with a fire spell! It will be fun!

Your handsome and totally-not-evil Spy

Thebluemage

Dear Celestia:

I love the original Blue mage now. I'll expect full corporation in attaining his heart or I shall spread my jerk ward evil upon the lands....more so than normal I mean.

Your hateful insensitive, anti.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I passed up a chance to go to the exclusive Bronycon Q&A session with Lauren, John, and Tara, instead letting a friend I believe to be more deserving of it have his shot. I don't mind telling you that it kills me inside, but I think he'll enjoy himself much more than I would.

Sometimes being a good friend simply means not yelling "DIBS!" when someone offers you something that several people want more than you.

Your loving admirer,

Diego Havoc

Dear Princess Celestia,

A full out war has broken out between DreamNotes and Bluemages dopplegangers! many shops destroyed except for BlueMages potions and table knick knacks and DreamNotes sleepy time tea factory...i'll report with more details sooon enough!

~Golgo XIII

Princess Celestia:

I think it's time to go.

If it was better to have loved and lost, then it is also better to love 'em and leave 'em.

Especially if your presence simply causes stress around the household

(Also, could you tone down the heat, please? :I)

Dear Nightmare Nebula:

Folowing your fantastic advice, I have sent out my many dopplegangers to eliminate every trace of Dreamnotes they could find, soon the Sleepy Tea factory shall be rubble and the fun shall be doubled!

Forever Evil and Sarcastic

Thebluemage

P.S. I found some flowers on my porch the other day, do you know anything about that?

P.S.S Who the heck is Princess Celestia? I keep finding letters addresed to her while looking through my neighbur's mail.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned a very important lesson about why you should know in advance weather or not your local, primary, shopping establishment is holding some sort of major event or not, and not to get gas from the associated gas station of said event holding shopping establishment.

Your Faithful Student,

Dream Notes

Dear Princess Celestia,

peace finally was brought to Ponyville when DreamNotes and Bluemage agreed to merge both of their stores to make DreamMage SleepyTime Potions and Knick Knacks hopefully they do well with their buisness

Also where are all these half eaten lolipops coming from that I find in my bed in the morning....

Your faithful student,

GolgoXIII

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned that tolerance is a two way street, you have to tolerate even the most annoying ponies/people if you wish to recieve toerance for your own downfalls.

Your Sarcastic yet somehow kind Spy-Wizard

Thebluemage

P.S Also, don't come to Ponyville.

P.P.S. What the hay am I writing to you for?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned two things, no matter what anyone else says, perseverance is the best way to go. Even if you are impatient, usually if something is working your doing something wrong and if you charge in you'll be going to quickly to notice that small loose nails thats cause your base to fal apart. Also, I learned a valuable lesson that although weird and don't make sense. Humans are an incredible race. And if we tried to put logic to al of our actions, we would probably be less further on. If we were all logical, we would have no random curiosities that woud have brought forth many great things, like penicillin. And that with emotions and our crazy spurs of... humanity, we are a perfect race of flaws.