The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that not everypony can be a hero. Not everypony will do things that will shake the foundations of the earth and bring sweeping changes across the land of Equestria. The best that anypony can hope for is to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of their friends and family. To do so is both an honor and an obligation.

Your faithful student,

Diomedes Ironwing

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that while on a journey with your friends and family to find something, it is not so much whether you find what you are looking for or not, but the camaraderie you share with those around you that makes the journey memorable. Still, if you also find what you are looking for, well, that's just a whole scoop of ice-cream with your apple pie to enjoy.

Your Faithful Student,

Chonico

Dear Princess Celestia

I've learnt that getting to know friends online IS the same as meeting them in real life - and that it shouldn't matter either way how you choose to make or meet your friends so long as the genuine friendship lasts beyond a week. This friend is one I've known for all of four years, and despite being an utter troll at times, is still one of the most fun and unique individuals I've ever met. He might annoy the heck outta me with my own unique styles of failing at life, but at least life is much more interesting just by knowing him and his style. Just never trust him with anything lulz-worthy...ever!

hi hi

Dear Princess Celestia,

When you don't agree with somepony, it can be difficult to get along, let alone reach an agreement. But I've learned that even if you don't like or agree with how they are dealing with their concerns, everypony's concerns are still valid. If you can't discover an alternative way for them to satisfy those concerns, no amount of arguing will solve the problem.

Sometimes ponies will get upset about something without even realizing what is really bothering them, sometimes they get mad about something else and it puts them in a bad mood, but if you can uncover the root of what is really troubling them, you might just find a way to make everypony happy.

Your Faithful Student,

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that dropping your Nook Color can result in it switching back to factory settings. I also learned what the log in for our store is should that happen. Finally, I should do better to work with my management team, constantly reminding them of my strengths if I am ever to advance and be appreciated.

Your faithful student,

Kirby Krackle

hi hi

Dear Princess Celestia,

When you don't agree with somepony, it can be difficult to get along, let alone reach an agreement.

:mrgreen:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Princess Celestia:

today i learned how much of a b*tch can be working at ANYTHING without the proper tools, and how someponies can be d*cks and go to great lengths to not lend you that precise tool even when they arent using it, making up whatever ****ty excuse they can... :x

Your faithful student...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that patience is the key for living a successful life; Ponies must face the challenges that they face, rather than take the easy way out of them. So, rather than try to download all the pony episodes individually on megaupload the same day, I'll look for a .rar or torrent of them all, download a couple of episodes a day until I have them all, or better yet, I'll wait for an official DVD of the season.

Your Faithful Student,

Systemdertoten

PS: I also learned that reading "Cupcakes" is 20% more satisfying if you listen to some Throbbing Gristle while at it.

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Dear Princess Celestia,

I've learned that sometimes one doesn't always know one's self. My identity has changed constantly, and continues to change, and I think it may never settle. But, despite that fact, I've learned that good friends are understanding and will help you to do your best to be comfortable with who you are, and perhaps help you to find yourself.

Your Faithful Student,

Zira Starfollower (a.k.a. Ruqyo, a.k.a. Asiatic Fox, a.k.a. Nocona, a.k.a. AcelandineKestrel, a.k.a....you get the idea)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that I like stretching out my arms and run down the dorm halls making plane noises, which also makes me less stressed out during the past few weeks. So far, I have yet to be caught in the act in an embarrassing manner!!! :mrgreen:

I also realize that I haven't been visiting this forum that often. Hopefully I can assert myself more often when finals are over.

Your Faithful Student,

Snakebar

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that sometimes, no matter how much effort you put into something, you will not always finish as strong as you had hoped for. There will always be obstacles and hurdles along that way that were placed by someone else, or even placed by yourself. However, the important thing is to realize that even though you will not be the best, you will have finished what you started by your own merit. And that that in itself, is rewarding enough.

Your Faithful Student,

-Chonico-

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I remembered an old lesson, that sometimes the most beautiful and powerful moments of our lives can emerge from the times that are the most painful and when we are at our lowest. I learned again that friendship and love is magic, as I have seen it turn fear into courage, and tears into laughter.

I want to also tell you that I discovered that hard work and luck go together, the more I put into one, the more I seem to have of the other. It has been a long time since I felt accomplished or successful, it is a feeling I have long missed, and am glad to have rediscovered. Thank you, Princess, for finding me when I needed you, and taking me under your wing. I have learned a lot from you I had once forgotten.

Most importantly, of all those things: Today I sat under a tree with green leaves, and listened to the wind as it caressed through my mane. I was thinking about how hard and awful the world can sometimes be, but how inspiring and moving it has been as well. Sitting there, I saw for the first time since I was a foal, the beauty in just living.

Thank you, Celestia.

Your Faithful Student,

Manestream

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I played a game of Moonbase Alpha with some friends. We were supposed to be gathering moon rocks, but instead we raced the moon rovers and messed around with the text-to-speech software. Best day ever.

Your faithful student

daft