which is the better video..,

kunio18

well the hub finally released there version on the my title pony friendship is magic extended theme and its proper made of awesome

You have probably all heard the song by now, but the camera quality rips of their updated version of the video that goes along with it more then the one i originally found out ages ago,

but taking a choice of which is the better orchestrated video for the song is a hard choice never the less

they both go very well.

Ive always love watching music videos that go with the lyrics, :)

i heard this was also played at ComicCon before the season 3 spoilers song came on,

after watching both simultaneously back to back..i just...cant..DECIDE !

well the hub finally released there version on the my title pony friendship is magic extended theme and its proper made of awesome

You have probably all heard the song by now, but the camera quality rips of their updated version of the video that goes along with it more then the one i originally found out ages ago,

but taking a choice of which is the better orchestrated video for the song is a hard choice never the less

they both go very well.

Ive always love watching music videos that go with the lyrics, :)

i heard this was also played at ComicCon before the season 3 spoilers song came on,

after watching both simultaneously back to back..i just...cant..DECIDE !

Sizzle Reel definetly a.k.a. video 1

The first thing that I notice is the levels on the first video are more refined. It simply sounds more like Twilight singing.

I also feel like the video for the first video fits better. Plus it has some of the awesome nods to the adult fans. Also, they matched Pinkie's cymbal crash perfectly. I don't know... I just feel that the first one is on the whole more refined. The original seemed fan done and shoehorned in to the theme sequence.

First video is better in my opinion. Lots of good scene choices.

Agreed. I think the second video jumps around a lot and doesn't make sense in some parts as far as image to audio relation.

I must have had connection issues. The first one the audio came through a lot lower than the 2nd one, and it seemed jumpy to me.

I found the first one more entertaining, there were certainly a lot of good fan nods in the first one.

I've seen the second one before. I'm guessing it was a lot earlier promo. ...? before a lot of fandom had developed. Wasn't it all season 1 clips too?

How am I supposed to decide on that? It's like trying to pick a favorite pony! :shock: Lol, a tough decision, but I might just have to say.. I enjoyed the top one's visual a tad more..

I like the first one better, but I would have hoped that the final product could give us little nudges and winks regarding scenes from season three...

Oh, these AREN'T teasers for a possible new opening sequence in season three?

I should really learn to read posts more carefully. XD