My Little Dashie, the Visual Novel

kunio18

This is incredible ! and now the demo of it has been released, if you loved the fanfic of the original well your certainly are going to love this.

so much work has been put into it so far and now they have presented to us the first chapter of the story in this beautiful put together visual novel with music and awesomely drawn pictures that go with the authors story

just download it and see yourself, i cant wait till they actually finish this

all of my necessary wants !

http://thedailyoat.com/?p=1265

• Like 2

Wow, this was better than I expected it would be. Music was pretty emotional, the art (looks like it was done in Flash, I like it) is fine, but the menu art threw me off for a second. I expected something different, but, hey, who cares? I can't wait for the rest so I can read the entire heart-wrenching tale again... I'll do that on a happy day so my sadness levels don't dip to dangerous levels.

Wow, this was better than I expected it would be. Music was pretty emotional, the art (looks like it was done in Flash, I like it) is fine, but the menu art threw me off for a second. I expected something different, but, hey, who cares? I can't wait for the rest so I can read the entire heart-wrenching tale again... I'll do that on a happy day so my sadness levels don't dip to dangerous levels.

yeah lmao its just a joke the menu screen buddy because its in the early beta stage and the guy thats creating it was being lazy for the main title screen ahhaha

yeah lmao its just a joke the menu screen buddy because its in the early beta stage and the guy thats creating it was being lazy for the main title screen ahhaha

That's what I thought at first, but then I was thinking, "Hmm, maybe they want you to think it was drawn by Rainbow Dash like when she was living with the guy in the story..."

*shrug*