Right! I know we might have messed up this detail. But could everyone leave the Home: part as blank for now. Every OC will get assigned a house in campus grounds upon their app being approved. :) Part of the experience of Hoofington High is moving out and gaining your independance whilst learning.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention. This is the last part of information we need to relay. FIRSTLY. Voting is over. Humanized has won. So I would like to kindly ask you all to take that into account for your app's. Also this might sound mean but we are looking for moderately big apps okay :) Everyone have fun now!

UPDATE! Snowy's apps! They represent what we are looking for app wise :)

Here is my app :kissy:

1st OC:

Name: Aurora

Hair/ Eyes: Teal and aqua colored hair, and Sapphire blue eyes

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: (Humanized) Long sleeve striped dark purple and light purple sweater with a white shirt underneath, and matching skirt with velvet leggings underneath. She wears light blue glasses and matching bangles on her wrist. She also wears her most prized possession, a diamond necklace of a mini hand held telescope.

[Reference:] post-3664-0-35342500-1343517183_thumb.jp

Personality: Loves to study and research Astronomy, she's practically a model student, is socially awkward but very friendly, very humble about her intellect, knows just about every Constellation of stars, loves to talk about Astronomy and is a bit of a Philosopher, she can be very quiet but not exactly shy.

Slight history: Ever since Aurora was a young filly, she always loved to look at the stars, just like her mother. She was always curious about the beautiful anomities in space, and wondered just what exactly made them tick. What could have created them? Answering these questions is the goal she sets her life after.

Current life: Spends most of her time reading books on astronomy. She's dedicate on learning all she can about the oddities of space.

Part time job: Interns at a local museum

Home

OC 2:

Name: Rocka

Race: Unicorn

Hair/ Eyes: Red and black hair, with amethyst eyes

Appearance: (Humanized) Black, metallic studded, leather jacket with an orange crop top underneath, which shows off her bellybutton piercing. She wears a red and black plaid skirt with black studded belt around her waist. She wears two slightly spiked chain bracelets on her wrists, and black also studded, rugged boots.

[Reference:] post-3664-0-92854600-1343517200_thumb.jppost-3664-0-25422200-1343517195_thumb.jp

Personality:Loud, party-hardy, humble, can be wild at times and a tad brash, has an attachment to her guitar, tries her best to blend in with regular ponies despite her highly renowned status, loves helping others, can be a little flirty

Slight history:She's the daughter of a very renowned musician named Melodic Notes; her father. Her parents were rich, she lived a very humble life in Fillydelphia. She got her cutiemark after she picked up a guitar for the very first time after trying, and failing, at playing various other string instruments. Ever since, she pursued to become a famous rockstar. Many ponies know of her and they see her as a celebrity. She's a very talented guitarist and, although she's a unicorn, uses her own hooves to play while she uses her magic to amplify the sound. She never goes anywhere without her red electric guitar, which she always caries around in a black leather case. She calls the guitar "Damien" and it was the first guitar she ever got. The brand of her guitar is top of the line; it's one of the most expensive and saught after brands around.

Current life: She mostly travels around because she's always searching for new places to perform at.

Part time job: She mostly plays mini gis like at local bars, clubs, and parties, and has gained a lot of popularity since.

PS: The references are just there to give an idea of their clothing, not the actual character. Still go off of the actual details in the app. :)

Edited by Snowy

Name: Fantasia Tempo

Appearance: (Humanized) Black and white hair, curled at the end (It looks like Sweetie Belle's hair), although most of it is covered by her hat (Applejack's type of hat), wears a light-blue shirt that almost hurts her eyes to look at, and a bit darker blue wings on her back. She has a black and white skirt she loves to wear because it reminds her of a piano.

Personality: She's friendly and somewhat hyper at times, but she's mostly calm and collected. She speaks in an accent like Applejack's.

Slight history: Fantasia learned how to play piano at a young age, and has loved playing it ever since. She keeps her talent hidden from most people, because she's afraid nobody will like her music. This insecurity came from the fact that her parents hate her piano playing.

Current life: She lives in Appleloosa, because that was the only place where she could find a house she could afford to live in. She wants to live in Canterlot, because she feels she could have a career as a professional piano player there. However, because of the fact that she hides her talent from everypony, she hasn't been "discovered" yet, which makes her depressed when she thinks about it.

Home: House of Kindness

Name: Wade Wilson

Personality: insane and wise cracking

Slight history: was injected with a healing factor to stop death from cancer as a child

Current life: Owns many weapons, but keeps them at home, lives the life of a mercenary who goes by the title of "Deadpool", often getting caught up in crimes and other things

Home: ghetto

(Note: I'm not gonna do anything over the top this time around)

I'm pinkie pie!!!! Fill out form later.

Also Trixie is minor cast can I also play her?

Sorry...but you can't deem yourself any character until you fill out an app..and only if it's accepted..

And with Trixie...No, because she is already being played.

And I'll also play an OC because ur mean

No one is trying to be mean...but you cannot play anything until your app is filled out and accepted. :-| And you wouldn't be able to play three characters..

Yeah I noticed and lost a lot of like for this rp.

We're sorry you cannot get your way, but all of this is for the sake of the RP, so that it will be 20% cooler than the rest. :)

Slight history: was injected with a healing factor to stop death from cancer as a child

Current life: Owns many weapons, but keeps them at home, lives the life of a mercenary, often getting caught up in crimes and other things

Deadpool, sorry but....No...Just, no....

Right now I is 20% less cuz u cannot be free to play anyone. I will fill out a form when it is confirmed I can play Pinkie, as well as Derpy. That's it, I don't use my OC in humanize or anthro RP

Listen. Queen. I can see that you reeaally want to play Pinkie or any cast character in general. I respect your enthusiasm. But you really must understand how we're handling this. We want to start off small with just OC's. If you cant adhere to the rules set in place then we are sorry for the inconvienience.

Current life: Owns many weapons, but keeps them at home, lives the life of a mercenary who goes by the title of "Deadpool", often getting caught up in crimes and other things

Okay. First off this is Equestria. Its a nice place. A friendly place. Though we did mention that alcohol and drugs exist we would rather keep that side of the RP moderated. The OC's we are going for are OC's you would see in every day Equestria okay? Also your current app lacks a few details. Please check the original post for a reference on what should be included".

phoenix_wright_hold_it.gif

Your not getting off the hook that easy, explain yourself!

First of all, he's Deadpool, Second; he's Deadpool, And third and most Importantly....He's Deadpool...does that really need an explanation..?