Who do you want to do a special guest voice?

punky

I really like a lot of these suggestions. I'm glad people are selecting people because of their voice talents and not just because they're famous. (Because someone can be a phenomenal singer or actor - that doesn't necessarily mean they'd be a good voice actor.) Voice work is a very different animal. Honestly, I wasn't sure how Craig Ferguson would do in How to Train Your Dragon and Brave, but I'd say he passed the VA test just fine, especially in the former.

But yeah, guys. Seriously. We do need some CraigyFerg in this pony party, for real.

He'd make the best creepy Scotsman pony ever. You know it. I know it.

tumblr_m7w60ffcEn1rwk25fo1_250.gif

Christopher Lloyd as Doctor Hooves (Canon name, xD)

You cannot convince me that this wouldn't be awesome...and considering Lloyd seems to be getting involved with a lot of voice acting jobs now, I wouldn't consider this out of the realm of possibility.

thanks. Oh, I just thought of another one: Johnny Yong Bosch. Maybe he could be a unicorn version of a power ranger.

I actually thought of Bleach at first, and realized that he is a great voice actor. I truly wouldn't mind if Johnny voiced a character on the show. Would be a cool bit of nostalgia, :smirk:

I cant believe nopony said this yet.

Jeremy Irons! Give him any voice and he'll make it great, give him a Villain and he'll make it AWESOME.

And why would you want Chris Loyde as Dr Whoves, OBVIOUSLY it needs to be David Tennant! ;)

Other I saw above:

Morgan Freeman, yeah he would be good, any character in power form a city official to a General to a male counterpart to celestia, the man has a power to his voice that DEMANDS respect!

Jim Carey.... as much as I love Carey, I dont really know if his voice would fit alone, the character would have to be wacky almost like Pinkie.... I know, Pinkie's Twin Brother! :P

Neil Patrick Harris - this is one I was gonna suggest, but it was already said. Hero or villian, doesn't matter, he can pull off anything. (though a Dr Horrible Expie would be my choice ;))