Who do you want to do a special guest voice?

punky

I saw one of PaleoSteno's videos where he was asked who he'd want to do a voice on FIM. So, I was wondering about you folks.

Here's who I'd pick:

Rob Paulsen (Pinky and Yakko on Animaniacs)

John DiMaggio (Jake on Adventure Time)

Weird Al

Rob Liefield

disapproval-face.gif

(you have to understand that I started reading comic books (from the 70s) in 1988. And one of the first comic books I picked up new after that was the New Mutants. And ROB LIEFELD RUINED IT, and for that I will never forgive him. I don't care that he created Deadpool. It's what other people did with Deadpool that made him what he is)

Being a fan of the Portal videogame series, I nominate Ellen McLain (GLaDOS), Stephen Merchant (Wheatley), and J.K. Simmons (Cave Johnson, not to mention J. Jonah Jameson from the Spiderman film-trilogy).

Jeremy Shada would make a great colt. So would his brother, Zack.

John DiMaggio is also a great fit, considering his previous roles as a stretchy dog (and an alcoholic robot).

Morgan Freeman would be a great father-like figure, or narrator.

Angelina Jolie. Laugh if you must, but her voice acting as that tiger from Kung-fu Panda could totally be used in the show.

And on the topic of Kung-fu Panda, Jack Black.

Jim Carrey, is good for a character that is totally nuts.

That's all I got.

1. Jim Sturgess- Playing Very Attractive Incognito Pony #1

2. Roger Waters- Playing a rockstar. And he would sing like he did on this song:

3. Ewan McGregor- Playing Very Attractive Incognito Pony #2

4. Bono- Humanitarian Pony, moves to town, fixes random crap for people.

5. Madonna- Playing the new girl in town, and DT's new friend, "Material Foal".

6. Trey Parker and Matt Stone- The new voices of Snips and Snails

I mean, seriously. They would rock the house down. It would be hilarious AND tear worthy.

Angelina Jolie. Laugh if you must, but her voice acting as that tiger from Kung-fu Panda could totally be used in the show.

She was given a dynamic character in the first movie, and she did a wonderful job. She sounds terrible in the second because they messed up her character. So yeah, she has the talent for it.