So, obviously my first RP failed...

...and now I'm going to try again. Months ago, I posted a topic featuring my earth pony, Heart Song, and it just sort of fizzled. This time, I want to drum up some interest BEFORE hand, and perhaps flesh out a plot. If you’re interested, here's some basic info:

My Character Bios: (I'll probably use Heart Song) http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9078-ospreys-log/

I generally like to keep it two three or four posters, so that it's easier to maintain a posting order and avoid stalling. I'm a flexible role-player who runs her posts through Microsoft Word first to catch most spelling/grammar errors. I also do everything i can to avoid single-sentence replies (a pet peeve of mine), and try my best to post quality writing.

If you read the bios, you know Thes is looking for heart, and Heart is looking for home, but the key is they DON'T find what they're looking for: not yet. I'm open to setting/conflict suggestions-- I don't try to control the entire story.

So, that's my pitch. Is there anyone interested in RP-ing with either of my characters? (Preferably Heart, but Thes is fun, too.) I start school soon, but I'm homeschooled and work fast, so I'm pretty consistent during the first semester (second semester gets hard, but I do my level best.)

Give it time. It's very difficult to get RPs especially during the pony drought. Why not join other existing open RPs instead?

Ah. Thank you for the tips. And as for joining existing RPs, I tried that too...

I've got a few going on especially with The Mayor of Ponyville feel free to jump in if you want to: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9803-ponyville-the-assistant-open/

I've actually been in a bit of a drought myself, I would love to pick up another topic that I would be able to post in while I'm waiting for other topics. I would like to participate with Ice Storm if it would be alright.

If you would like a second pony, I have the following ponies that live in or near Ponyville:

Sky Flare - Pegasus Stallion - stunt pony

Lore Weaver - Unicorn Stallion - owner of a bookstore

@xIceStormx it's not up already...

@Lux Welcome! As for which to use, you can decide which works best for the plot.

Speaking of which, I guess my thought was it starts simply enough, with Heart re-settling into Ponyville, but then something happens that makes the plot take a turn…Not quite sure what though, it depends on how ‘adventure-y’ you guys want to get. I’m pretty flexible, so you guys clue me in on which direction the unexpected turn should go. One we get a basic idea, I can start the thread.

Hmm, it depends on what you're kinda looking for. If you're looking for a pony to give her a reason to not want to stay in Ponyville, then Ice isn't that pony. In fact that's the very reason she left Canterlot was to get away from rudeness. As far as anything else though, Ice is a very loyal friend, and she would most likely do anything to help Heart. Perhaps something goes wrong with her store or maybe it's a family emergency that pulls her away from Ponyville? I could see Ice assisting with something like that even if she barely knew the pony.

I can give you a topic with Thes involved, if you want...I have Hope Locket with a new open topic...and it would be nice to work with the topic and Hope for a bit...

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I am SO sorry, for some reason I never got the notification that there was a reply to this!!! I am still interested and I will have a post up tomorrow. I did not mean to stall this!!