The Forum Roleplay Awards

As i said in the OP, FFA/Crossover are invited to nominate. One FFA thread is already nominated. I ask that you please re-read the original post. Thank you!

Well, I missed that part, thanks for clarifying. In that case, I'm putting up a nomination. Even knowing this is a longshot, I'd just like to use this as an opportunity for FoE threads to get some recognition.

Best Adventure Roleplay:

Fallout Equestria - Walking the Line (Warning: Grimdark, this is in the 18+ Section due to language and violence)

Thread updated(with the exception of Rosehip, who will be). As for an award regarding potential, I'd shy away from that. Plus it is very late in the proceedings to start adding entirely new categories.

I have another nomination.

I came up with this concept a while back, and with the help of some fantastic roleplayers it's come to life (Cainam, GreyMatter, WhiteSlash, QueenChrysalis747, DuskBreaze, tacobob, and TheSchweetGal). This is probably the best RP I've ever been a part of. Everybody is passionate, as you can see by the fact that even our OOC has 19 pages and counting. Outside of that, individual plans have been made over messaging. The organization makes the RP, everything neat and in it's place. While it is in the 18+ section, being a grimdark and all, it is QUITE the read! It'll be wrapping up soon, but we've been working on it for a long time. I know it's most likely not going to win anything, but I'd like to nominate it so that perhaps it will gain acknowldgement of some sort.

Best RP- Twisted: Entering The Darkness

12 Polls are up. The following awards do not or will not get polls:

Best RP- Only two nominations. The highest vote getter from Cast, Comedy, or Adventure will be added.

Best Creature/OC- Once we got rid of the somewhat kidding nominations, only Skye remained. Nominations re-open for Best Creature OC. If we get three, the poll goes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the public winners for the inagural Forum Roleplay awards!

The Best Earth Pony OC is...Brianblackberry's Carrot Fields. Congratulations, Brianblackberry, and thank you for your wonderful character.

The Best Pegasus OC is...Halide's Ignition. Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful character!

The Best Unicorn OC is...Davroth's Seeker. Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful character!

The Best Comedy RP is...100 Country Kisses. Thank you for such a funny thread!

The Best Adventure RP is...Pathfinder and the City of the Griffons. Thank you for such an exciting thread!

The Best New Roleplayer is...Rosewind. Congratulations and thank you for joining us here at Canterlot!

The Best Inactive Roleplayer is...flutterscotch. Congratulations and we wish that someday you return!

The Best Cast Character is...Steel Eagle's Apple Bloom. Congratulations and thank you for such a wonderful character!

The Best OC is...Steel Eagle's Pathfinder. Congratulations and thank you for such a wonderful character!

The Best Cast RP is...100 Country Kisses. Thank you for such a great thread!

The Best Cast Roleplayer is...Phil the Time Wizard. Congratulations and thank you for playing your cast so splendidly!

The Best Roleplayer is...Phil the Time Wizard. Congratulations and thank you for blessing us with your skills!

This leaves only two awards left. The first is Best Creature/Other OC, which had only one real nomination, Skye's OC, Skye. Therefore he is the winner! Congratulations, Skye, people were afraid to put up any serious competition.

The final thread is...

BEST ROLEPLAY.

It received only two nominations and therefore was not put up. We will therefore add a single thread to it, the one that received the most votes that wasn't 100 Country kisses. Pathfinder and the City of the Griffons is this thread.

Thus, the final poll for the first ever Forum Roleplay Awards will be for Best Roleplay between:

Pathfinder and the City of the Griffons

100 Country Kisses

Twisted: Entering the Darkness

The poll goes up in a few. It will be open for one week. The team is working on our 'editor's choice' selections as well.

Thank you for your commitment and votes!

• Like 2