Hello everypony!

shadowscreen

About Myself: I am a computer science student from Bulgaria. I like do sports,play and make PC games and I love to make MLP fanart.

How I found Canterlot.com: I clicked on random MLP pictures and it linked me to this wedsite

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: One of my friends was a brony and he recommended me to watch the show.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everypony! I joined this website to make some new friends and to share my MLP fanart. I noticed that some of the users are collecting their pictures in albums, but i cant figure out how to create one. Can someone tell me how i can make an album ?

Welcome to Canterlot! To make yourself an album, go up to your user name at the top right of the screen and click the tiny triangle.

A little drop down window should come up. Go to 'My Gallery' at the bottom left of the menue. From there you should it says 'ShadowScreen's albums' towards the right. Their SHOULD be a button to make a new album there. If you still need help, drop me a PM or visit the Questions & Suggestions page!

OH! I've always wanted to visit Bulgaria (or Romania or the Ukraine... (granted Romania is most likely since I have a friend who has a house there)) for the Black Sea. I really need to visit Eastern Europe again to visit family whom I haven't seen since I was a child :/ ...

Welcome to Canterlot!