Mine Little Pony (Open)

ONWARDconwardicus

(I was watching Minecraft videos and i saw a mod for this. Just want to see where it goes if i start a thread on it.)

Square and blocky. If there was two words to describe the world The Equestioner (AKA Lon) had just been thrown into, it would be those two words. Nothing made sense here. The grass was part of the dirt, the leaves disappeared as soon as he began eating them, and gravity only affected him and few other blocky parts of the world. And a circle of fog continuously followed him, disabling him from seeing too far. And none of the other animals seemed to be able to talk.

He sighed, closing his eyes and remembering how he had gotten here no more than ten minutes ago. A mysterious creature with a square head and two legs *he shudders, for two legs are not natural* had offered a new world for him to explore. The creature had called himself 'Steve' and simply said he needed some company in his lonely world. The Equestioner had taken pity on Steve, and accepted to go to his world.

But it turned out Steve didn't want them both there, he just wanted to trade places. Now 'Steve' was somewhere in Equestria and he was in here. This world in which apparently trees don't fall down.

He hoped somepony else would be able to find him. Being alone is only sustained by the occasional chat with somepony else.

(I'm playing 2 OC, that I am making on the fly)

3 days, that's how long he had been here, 3 days passed since that soulless figured promised him great riches. That monster, Herobrine, said that there was a land vast in gold and diamond, and being a dwarny (dearven pony) how could he resist, so off he set. But the world, it was ridden with evil, between the exploding bushes and the..the undead creatures, oh what horror. But he was learning, he was building and crafting. So he sat upon his estate in the planes. He lived in a simple 7x7x4 (lengthxwidthxheight) house made of cobblestone with a wool floor, he had a bed and some stone items, but he wasn't doing well as he was all alone, abandoned, unsafe.

(my other character I wanted to be a 'Steve' ie human player?)

(That's all good. Its is a crossover after all.)

The Equestioner looked at the structure before him in awe. He had traveled many miles, once finding what looked like sentient beings but they only cared about emeralds and trading. He ate their wheat raw and continued walking, his hunger sated for a time. The sun began to set when he first saw the house, and he didn't like the idea of being outside in the dark. He didn't know what was in the dark in this world, and that was a question he was fine with not answering. He tried to open the door ajar but it opened all the way. He poked his head inside and nervously said, "Anyone here?"

"Ai!" a scotish accent said and the Drawny walked over, "Ai who be tis?" he asked the other pony, "I aint seen one of yar in er wile!" his accent was heavy and he looked very touch, a sword at the side and bones in hand.

(lol bones just used for growing crops)

A slender feminine figure jumped from free to tree, how in hand, she scanned the sky and ground as she soon reached her small treehouse alcove, "home sweet home!" she said and opened the trap door and went down, closing it on the way down.

(yay for a girl! Anyway we need a server for this, I'd be awesome!)

I don't know how to set up a server honestly. If you could find a way I might make one)

The Equestioner looked at the drawny with suprise. He didn't expect anypony else to be here. He came back to reality and said, "I'm the Equestioner. I just got here. It freaks me out honeslty. Do you know where we are?"

Darkness, for a secound the blinding darkness surounded him, BlackHoof began to sweat as the unexplained noises from the depths of nowhere erupted into a single voice. " I am lonely, I need more, I want you " The world began to swirl around him. Although he could not see he could definatly feel. The ground shifter, became smooth and hard, the air became lighter, not the usual feel of his bedroom. BlackHoof tried to scream, to call for help, but his voice made no sound. Only the feighnt whispers of pain reached his ears as he slowly slid into unconciousness.

BlackHoofs eyes stung, not like something in his eyes, but a sort of burning sensation. He slowly opened his eyes and gasped, nothing but white. No, not white, just the brightness of the sun. He shakily stood up on his hooves and looked around. He thought " Ok, this can't be real... " Everywhere he looked it was square, no, cubed. He walked over to a tree and set his hoof onto the bark. It felt like a tree, just, flat... " He heard voices off into the distance. A structure, maybe big enough for one or two ponies sat in the open. " Uh, H-Hey, is anyone around here!? " BlackHoof suddenly realized this was no dream, his throat was sore, water, water! The thought burst into his mind so fast he barly had time to think. his mouth tatsed like it had cobwebs in it and his body felt weak. He weakly half trotted half dragged himself to a small pond/puddle of water and began gulping it down faster than most would imagine possible. BlackHoofs ears perked up at the moment he brought his head up from the water, something was behind him!

" SssssSSSSsss"

Everything whent black before he could turn around to see the source of the hiss...

The Equestioner heard the explosion. But that didn't worry him as much as what came after the explosion. A whinny of pain was the noise heard, and he immediately ran out the door to see an equine figure fly into a tree and land unconscious. His horn began to glow, and he levitated the black pony into the house and closed the door, right when an arrow hit the door frame. He panted heavily, for levitation magic was hard on him.

Allanon could be heard outside shouting "Die, Satan's minions!!" at a group of creepers in a heavily accented Russian voice.

He noted that there was a house nearby, and attempted to lead the creepers away from it, beating at them with his sword.

Allanon managed to kill the creepers, but looked behind him and saw a zombie, which had just tried to tear his shin. He killed it in one swift slice, saying quite loudly "See what happens when you touch Allanon?!" He then ran for the nearby house, killing as many zombies as possible. He knocked on the door frantically.

(Obviously XD)

Allanon looked back at the zombies, then said "Go back to Hell, would ya?" and began to shoot the zombies with his bow. He wished that he had his trusty MP-40, but seeing as how this medieval world was, there were no rifles to be seen.

BlackHoof's eyes shot open and he instictivly kicks the pony above him, he rolled onto his side and jumped to his hooved. He instictivly checked for his saddlebag for a weapon. He had nothing. " Who the heck are you!? " BlackHoof looked at the pony in front orf him gathering his legs under himself. " I should kill you right now you creepy perv! " He slammed his back hoof onto the ground and splintered the floor, and picked up a piece of wood swinging it around half menacingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Through the forests did a drow stagger, hooded and gnashing his teeth at the daylight that was beating down on him like a whip on a slave. He felt awfully sick, and tired on top of that. His name is Malik, Malik Shadowcloak, and he is having a very serious problem coping with the sunlight.

His foot bumps against something, causing him to misstep and fall, leaving him cringing on the ground...? No, on a hatch or a trap door of some sort...and it leads underground, the best kind of ground, praise the spiders! He flips the trapdoor where the female had gone into just a few seconds ago, and slowly dragged himself in, plunging down and hitting the bottom with a loud WHUMP, leaving him groaning again, in pain and in happiness, finally alleviated of the torturous sunlight.

...Oh for the love of Lolth, now he's hungry. Stupid sunlight.

The drow opened his eyes, his vision blurred after tumbling down into the female figure's trap door, or rather where it lead. He threw his hands about, feeling his surroundings and dragging himself out, groaning as the pain made itself known with his movement. He pulls back his hood, letting his white hair flow out against his purple skin and revealing his blood-red eyes.

He doesn't look like he's doing too well right now.

The redefine lamps flashed on and the Female figure drew a bow expecting some mob to have figured out the trap door, instead it was a horse, well pony to be excact, "Hello?" she asked hoping it talked, she put her how back into her pack (inventory) and slowly approached it

(Hey has this thread been updated to 1.3.1? Like villager trading and trip wires and stuff?$

((Actually, this is an actual drow, not a drow pony. Bi-pedal powers, go!))

The only thing he could illicit was a pathetic whimper as he held his head, which began to throb madly with excrutiating pain unrelenting. He rolled a bit from side to side, as if it was going to help get rid of his concussion.