About Myself: I'm a ten year old brony who likes classic video games, coming up with ideas for comics/series, and basically fun. I'm located on the east coast of the United States.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was searching for a My little pony forum because I have a lot of ideas and I needed support since I don't have the right tools to make the series

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, When I was watching Minecraft videos I discovered moonbase alpha which led me to ponies, a month later I checked out the series and liked it

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello for the over 90,000th time. Not so original but I'm here just to make a fan series. I don't have the right tools and I need a crew and support. Now this sounds like a load of *Censored* doesn't it? Oh wait this is getting off topic. Basically hello.

• Like 1

Oh wow! Glad to see someone so young willing to take interest in the series! Welcome to Canterlot, unless I'm mistaken you might be our youngest member!

Do you have any experience with digital imaging or animation? If you've got a lot of ideas, I suggest putting down some fanfics as practice if you don't have the means to illustrate. Keep those creative brain juices flowing and healthy!

Do you have any experience with digital imaging or animation?

No. No I don't. I lost it ever since I lost flash on my old Mac pro.

If you've got a lot of ideas, I suggest putting down some fanfics as practice if you don't have the means to illustrate.

Well I'm a horrible writer when coming up with fan fictions. But I'll try.

Well I'm a horrible writer when coming up with fan fictions. But I'll try.

Psh, there is NO such thing as a horrible writer (or artist)! The only thing in your way is a lack of experience and practice. The best thing you can do is power through your first few less than awesome works, make lots of mistakes and LEARN from all of them, and apply what you learn to the next piece!

Welcome!

You are the same age as my nephew! (hints about what to get an average 10 year old for Christmas are 100% welcome)

And plus, you shouldn't harshly judge your own abilities in terms of writing yet. You haven't been forced to write enough essays! :)

Oooo, creativity is nice. I can certainly respect that. Welcome to Canterlot! I'm certain you'll fit in, especially with what seems to be an everypony is best pony attitude.

Oh! Before I forget, please take your complimentary derpy emote! :P