Hi there everypony!

DreamEatr

About Myself: I'm a HUGE GAMER, I like to draw and paint (i usually use pastel though) and I'm a terrible cook

How I found Canterlot.com: GOOGLE; nuff said

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I originally heard about it through a friend he was making fun of MLP:FiM so I thought "meh whatever just a show" I had forgotten about it for about a month... then i came across the music video for the song "Discord" by thelivingtombstone and i tried watching it and loved it ever since!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm incredibly new to MLP:FiM though I probably won't go overboard with it I'll keep it on my constant list of Fandom XD

I'm incredibly new to MLP:FiM though I probably won't go overboard with it I'll keep it on my constant list of Fandom XD

You say that nooow~

Just you wait... we all said that at some point, but once you hit stage 2 there's no turning back. The infection has already set in, just a matter of time! BWAHAHAHAHA-*cough**cough*

Also welcome to Canterlot!

TO EVERYONE thank you I feel so welcome :D

Hi there, welcome to Canterlot! What games are you playing at the moment, gamerpony?

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have tons of fun here! :D Also, what games do you play? I'm a gamer myself...

Currently I'm playing

~Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

~Lollipop Chainsaw

~Hyperdimension Neptunia

~Resonance of Fate

~Portal 2

~Saints Row 2