Gr33t1ngs 3v3ryp0n13.

UnitP0N13

About Myself: Hobbies: Booting up, debugging, laughing at lower OS systems, shutting down, etc.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through a series of tubes.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: By analyzing the multitude of episodes on a website called Youtube, located in a series of tubes.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
My unit tag name I was produced with is Unit P0N13. I am pleased to make your aquaintance. Also, for the sake of everyone here, that is the only time I will be a doing a 'l33t' title name, as this may bring about an annoyance among the community. Beep boop beep.

Thank you. Though I seem to be having trouble joining the free for all RP sections in the series of tubes categorized as +18. It didn't seem to be labeled as private, but perhaps I shall check again. Again, it is a pleasure to make your aquaintences. I am interested in joining an RP as soon as possible. If anyone would like to enlist the high-perfomance entertainment of a Robo-Pegasus in their RP, I would be glad to log in to said RP. Leave a PM for me if you do. Beep boop beep. End of line.