What Song do You Think Describes You The Most?Or Your Favorite Songs.

I could make a mixtape that is just Scotchie: the past 10 years. Listen to these dongs and you can pretty much grasp me, although they might not be my absolute favorites. I linked songs or videos in the titles because I'm not sure anyone has any idea what I am talking about beyond Thin Lizzy.

• mog's
    y
  • NSFW; Archers of Loaf's
    (me until 2006 or so)
  • Thin Lizzy

• Modern Lovers

• Microphones, the Glow pt. 2
  • Halo Benders
    (the fact that I love and appreciate this song say a lot. the fact that I know all the words, including Calvin's deep lyrics, should say more.)
  • Shudder to Think

• Queen:

But my theme song, for the past 10 or so years, has been the Revolutionary Hydra's Queen of the Gravity Urge. Which I can't find anywhere online to post for you all, nor can I find the lyrics.. Basically it's about someone who's flighty, materialistic and bad with money. Pretty much sums it up.

R-150-1691647-1237235156.jpeg

A runner up for a song that will always remind me of myself, that is so unabashedly silly (and probably NSFW)

Hey, at least I have no illusions that I'm a better person than actually am. And I waver between finding the world heartbreakingly beautiful, and being a total goofball.

A runner up for a song that will always remind me of myself, that is so unabashedly silly (and probably NSFW)

Hey, at least I have no illusions that I'm a better person than actually am. And I waver between finding the world heartbreakingly beautiful, and being a total goofball.

Nerf Herder!!! XD

I have way to many songs to put for this...But two spring to mind for the most recent me XD

Next up would be the opposite end of the spectrum for me XD