RP Idea: MLP + COD-MW

MLP: COD-MW Roleplay Characters  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What Characters should be allowed in this RP? Mane 6 only, Original Game Characters only, OC's only, Mane 6 and OC's, or Original Game Characters and OC's?

• Mane 6 Only
    • OGC's Only
    • OC's Only
    • Mane 6 + OC's
    • OGC's and OC's
    • Majority Rule

MLP_MW3.jpg

(Love this pic I found... ^^)

Greetings fellow gamer bronies and pegasisters. I have an idea for a gamer themed RP. I want to start a RP based on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series but ponfied obviously. I'm not really good at writing stories so if this project will proceed I need writing talent.

This RP will involve violence, betrayal, death, cursing, and destruction.

Characters will be anthro; humanized ponies with pony features (face, mane, tail, cutie-mark, etc.)

If characters die - they die. Simple but you may introduce a new character(s) as replacements or you may control NPC's.

Characters will be protagonsits such as Soap and McTavish. Note: Not sure if I want to stay true to the already present characters, Mane 6 cast, or allow OC's. All may work. Need opinions here.

If OC's are allowed they will have to operate under a certain class of soldier such as but not limited to: rifleman, grenadier, sniper (and spotter in some cases), recon, heavy weapons, and combat engineer for frontline combat. Each will have their own strengths and weaknesses. Operators will be special ops which are covert operatives trained in all classes but are engaged in far more difficult missions (very tough RP situations) such as TF141 and Navy SEALs.

NPC's will consist of both allies and enemies. Which will be controled by assigned member.

So there is my idea so far. Opinions/comments are highly encouraged. I hope this takes off ^^.

• 2 weeks later...