Impossible Challenges

korok132

Play through BulletWitch without losing any brain cells.

Beat Mysterious Figure in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep on Critical Mode without using the Command Deck and using your character's starting Keyblade.

or to make it really impossible, add: win without dodging/cartwheeling/dashing.

Beating I wanna be the guy , on Hard or Impossible, or beating Riku for the second time in KH1 on the first try. That battle made me rage quit for two years. TWO! He is possibly one of the hardest bosses in the series. (As a main boss, not a side boss)

- Beat 'Dead Space 2' on 'Zealot' difficulty W/O using your ONE save.

- Beat 'The Endless Setlist 3' on 'Rock Band 3' w/ Expert PRO Drums W/O No-Fail mode on. (SO close...>-<)

- Go through 'LoZ: Ocarina of Time' W/O yelling, groaning, sighing stressfully, or screaming at Navi for saying 'listen', 'look', or 'hey'.

Well, try beating any console game by only using one hand on the controller. Say goodbye to two-handed multitasking, and say hello to frantic five-fingered button pushing. It really is interesting to do this. Pain to use the triggers, though...

I have a friend who only has the use of one arm. He plays FPS games on a console one handed, and is often just as good, if not better than I am.

You want a challenge? Try playing a game with your toes. Blindfolded.

I never really understood the appeal of making things really hard for yourself though. A challenge is good, true, but making things so hard that you pull your hair out in frustration, where a single mistake means you have to start over... why bother?

- Go through 'LoZ: Ocarina of Time' W/O yelling, groaning, sighing stressfully, or screaming at Navi for saying 'listen', 'look', or 'hey'.

Done and done. I even played through on the 3DS version, where Navi speaks even more.I love that annoying fairy!

• Like 1

Any megaman battle network game:

Beat the final boss without using a single battlechip.

Beat the whole game + the endgame with just your starting chip library

Or combine the two and beat the whole game without using any chips.

vvvvvv:

beat no death mode

Minecraft:

In flatlands survival craft eight eyes of ender.

Minecraft:

In flatlands survival craft eight eyes of ender.

If you find a village, find a bucket in a chest, make an infinite water source from the well and another from the lava at the blacksmith. Using pick-free method, make portal with obsidian. Trade for/find flint and steel (the roads are made of gravel and there's usually iron in the blacksmith's chest) and open portal. Kill Blazes, get Blaze Powder, return home. Wait for nighttime. Kill Endermen. Craft Eyes of Ender. Done.
  • Like 1

If you find a village, find a bucket in a chest, make an infinite water source from the well and another from the lava at the blacksmith. Using pick-free method, make portal with obsidian. Trade for/find flint and steel (the roads are made of gravel and there's usually iron in the blacksmith's chest) and open portal. Kill Blazes, get Blaze Powder, return home. Wait for nighttime. Kill Endermen. Craft Eyes of Ender. Done.

You forgot 'Survive the Slimes'

I want to put Navi in a blender. XD

Hey! Navi is pretty awesome! I dunno why everyone hates her. Sure, she's annoying, but if you put yourself in Link's shoes, she's really important to him. She's also a really good friend to him. Without Navi, there probably wouldn't be Majora's Mask, since it implies that his missing friend is Navi. There's a video explaining why she's not as annoying as she seems, but I can't find it at the moment.

Hey! Navi is pretty awesome! I dunno why everyone hates her. Sure, she's annoying, but if you put yourself in Link's shoes, she's really important to him. She's also a really good friend to him. Without Navi, there probably wouldn't be Majora's Mask, since it implies that his missing friend is Navi. There's a video explaining why she's not as annoying as she seems, but I can't find it at the moment.

That may be true! But! I feel like sometimes pointing out the obvious is too much for me. But hey, I still grew up with the N64. And Legend of Zelda was my favorite game on there. SO, I HAVE TO LOVE Navi! Lovehate relationship. :P

Getting all of the challenge sigils on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. The boss challenges are nigh impossible on that game. Also, later levels of Super Meat Boy. And I love Navi also! She's fun to quote around my gamer friends. :lol:

Ughhhh. Those sigils took me MONTHS! MONTHS!

Yes!! Navi needs some love!

Well, allow me to contribute:

Create a clan in Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars, which gets about 40 active members within 3 months, train those men and BEAT the 51st Regiment in a 10 round match.

Now that's impossible.