Impossible Challenges

korok132

Beat Final Fantasy 13. Saving is not allowed. Changing equipment is not allowed. Everything else is allowed. I will like to see someone try this challenge. You will have to keep the disc in at all time and your system on at all time, because you cannot save, and if you take the disc out, or turn the system off you will have to start all over again. The game will probably take you about 20-30 hours to beat, so good luck. If you get the game over screen, you will have start over again, unless the game lets you retry the battle again, which I don't think it does, but I could be wrong.

Hah! Now I got some challenges that I managed to do myself. Anypony willing to repeat them?

Final Fanatasy VII

- Use every second glich in the game at least once

- Max EVERYTHING!

Final Fanasty VIII

- Max every stat.

- Get Lionheart on Disc 1

Final Fantasy IX

-Beat Ozma using Lvl 1 characters only.

- Beat game using Lvl 1 character as well.

- Manage to do Excalibur II run without losing even single one lost-forever thing.

Suikoden II

- Max stats (HP excluded) of all possible characters withe exception of Jowy.

- Do Clive Quest.

Ninja Gaiden:Black

- Finish the game on Master Ninja...without dying once and maxing everything

- Beat Atma with no-damage

Metal Gear Solid

- Beat Psycho Mantis without swiching controler ports and without bandana.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

- Kill Nemesis using knife at leats once.

Vagrant Story

- Forge Damascus (with exception of two-handed mace) weapons, in each weapon category with 100 in each stat. Also each of this weapons must be best in each category.

- Beat game using only fist on first run (no new game plus)

Chrono Cross

- Beat Dario on first run (actually it's very easy if you know what you doing).

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

- Beat all Organization XIII data battles on each difficulty without suffering any damage.

- Do it with Lingering Will as well.

Well...that will be enough for now.

Beat the Colosso without equipping any equipment handed to you or using items/djinn summons. No Psynergy allowed either!

Beat Streets of Rage 2 with Skate on Mania difficulty without continuing or dialing your starting life count to 9.

Clear Earthworm Jim on difficult without continues or grabbing plasma blasts for Jim's pistol. For extra ridiculousness, only allowed to whip enemies with your head to defeat them, no shooting enemies for you!

Beat Sonic Spinball and complete all Multiball bonus stages on every board that require you to collect all the rings before allowing entry into them.

EDIT: I have done this at least once. It's not impossible but it is extremely difficult to pull off.

• 1 month later...

An idea for 4x style games (e.g. Civ, Age of Wonders, Sword of stars etc)

Spoilered because Season 3 influence

While thinking about the way King Sombra spread his influence, choice, randomly or attracted to despair, that last one jumped out and then I randomly thought about playing it. No idea if it will be hard, easier or indeed unplayable so here goes:

For all instructions add 'if the game options allow it'

Start the game, fog of war off so you can see world from the get go.

Choose an evil kingdom, bonus points if have dark or mind control magics/technology, can use slavery etc.

(Change profile pic to Sombra!)

Run your empire as evil, greedy, slave owning and expansionistic. Expand quickly (greedily) into unclaimed space you don't HAVE to start a war to get your second city/colony.

When it comes time to expand beyond empty space, choose a single city/colony anywhere on the map, randomly or bonus points if you can select the most unhappy city in the world. That is your conquest point, you are 'attracted' to the despair in that city and will not stop until it is yours! You can attack units and fight in self defence but you can only attack that city (have to) or any city that lies in a direct line (this can be a choice if you don't want multiple nation wars/how hard you want to play).

When you own that city you enforce the evil you can, enslave rather than destroy/genocide and then use the same method for selecting your next target.

That's not to say you have to fight in lines, if future targets lie between your cities, you can approach it from multiple directions.

Bring despair to the land/world/universe!

Speaking of dark magics, live thread, LIIIIIIIVE! Muahahahaha!