Season end? What's a brony to do!?

Chonico

Howdy ya'll!

This was inspired by a post in the Favorite Pictures Thread, a very nifty re-write of the Winter Wrap-up song. Kind of got me thinking though. Now that the season came to an end, what's a brony to do?

Feel free to post what you think is the best way to keep your love of ponies burning while we wait for season 2. Re-watching the episodes is a valid answer, but there has to be more. So, come on everypony! Lets hear what you got!

I'll get the ball rolling =D

Aside from getting my hoofs wet in the RP section of the forum, I have started combining my favorite hobby with my love of ponies. When I'm done, I'll post something in the Creative section. Well, at least I think it goes there, we'll see. Also, I may try my hoof at a fanfic or two if time allows seeing how I'm finding out I'm rather apt for story telling =P (I apologize to every Help Staff that has read my Character Summaries)

So, what are ya'll doing?

Well, summer is also coming, which means no school to occupy some of us either.

Not sure what I'll do. Probably my same routine of things. Write more fanfic, more RPing, work on my pony Tumblr, check Equestria Daily, help out with the board, read, maybe some video games. And, I have a couple conventions this summer as well.

I have alot of things that will keep me occupied, so I'll list them here. XD

Play video games. (Mostly catch up on Pokemon White.)

Watch episodes of Friendship is Magic that I haven't watched yet.

Work on some of my projects.

E3 this year! :D

Watch movies.

These will hold me over until Season 2 comes.

XD

I have to admit some of you have better plans than me.

There's a whole outside to explore, now that old man winter has finally given in to spring. I'm going to see what this mysterious "outside" has to offer.

You might want to rethink that. The outside is a dangerous place, think Everfree Forest kind of dangerous. My advice, search your room, there should be this square hole in the wall covered by things called "blinds," "drapes," or "curtains." Walk up to them, they don't bite... Well, at least mine didn't. Any who, ones you are in front, open them. There should be a partition in the middle, or a spinning rod thingy to one of the sides if they are blinds. Look through the open partition, that is the "outside". You will notice that the clouds move on their own, that's natural. Take it one step at a time and enjoy =D

XD

I have to admit some of you have better plans than me.

There's a whole outside to explore, now that old man winter has finally given in to spring. I'm going to see what this mysterious "outside" has to offer.

You might want to rethink that. The outside is a dangerous place, think Everfree Forest kind of dangerous. My advice, search your room, there should be this square hole in the wall covered by things called "blinds," "drapes," or "curtains." Walk up to them, they don't bite... Well, at least mine didn't. Any who, ones you are in front, open them. There should be a partition in the middle, or a spinning rod thingy to one of the sides if they are blinds. Look through the open partition, that is the "outside". You will notice that the clouds move on their own, that's natural. Take it one step at a time and enjoy =D

Lol opening your window is fine and all when you don't have the local neighborhood kids constantly peaking in.

My wife and I will spend our Fridays watching cartoons we haven't seen before, so we have some way to full the pony void!

My wife hasn't seen Season 4 of The Venture Bros., and neither of us have seen much of Drawn Together! We'll watch a new episode every Friday, and that should take us pretty far out.

As far as how I'll spend the rest of my time, I'm planning on drawing and getting some other projects done. I also would like to post some pony comics as well. :)

My wife and I will spend our Fridays watching cartoons we haven't seen before, so we have some way to full the pony void!

My wife hasn't seen Season 4 of The Venture Bros., and neither of us have seen much of Drawn Together! We'll watch a new episode every Friday, and that should take us pretty far out.

As far as how I'll spend the rest of my time, I'm planning on drawing and getting some other projects done. I also would like to post some pony comics as well. :)

Sounds like you married a keeper there. :D Never let go.

It's almost been a full year since I've played through all 13 Spyro games. And I'll probably play through the Legend series a few times, since the handheld versions are a little different. Gonna start doing that in this order:

1. Spyro the Dragon - Playstation

2. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage - Playstation

3. Spyro: Year of the Dragon - Playstation

4. Spyro: Season of Ice - GameBoy Advanced

5. Spyro 2: Season of Flame - GameBoy Advanced

6. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly - PS2

7. Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs - GameBoy Advanced

8. Spyro Orange: A Cortex Conspiracy - GameBoy Advanced

9. Spyro: A Hero's Tail - PS2

10. Spyro: Shadow Legacy - Nintendo DS

11. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - DS

12. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - GameBoy Advanced

13. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night - DS

14. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night - GameBoy Advanced

15. The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - DS

14. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - PS2

15. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night - PS2

16. The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - PS3

Let's see how long it takes me (clicks stopwatch)

Between Spyro, my Dallas Mavericks championship run, other sports, and my roommates and I watching through all 6 seasons of LOST, I think my time will be well occupied.

Here's to summer *CHEERS*

I'm probably going to catch up on some reading, writing, and some moped maintenance. :)

Everyday I hear you talking about working on your bike. If you keep this up, you'll have a crotch rocket or Harley by the end of the summer.

Maybe you should install a MLP theme'd seat.

my-little-pony-bike-pink-bike_5079563.jpg

Let's see... PhD thesis to work on; real ponies to ride (well, I spose "pony" isn't the right way to describe two 16hh TBs, a 15hh half-mad standardbred gelding and assorted other horses); a few fencing comps to bout at (and hope to send a certain arrogant arsehole down); this and another MLP RPG to keep up with; try to get back into fiction writing (not necessarily MLP fan fic... also got ideas for a fan fic for S&M Stirling's Peshwere Lancers); cider to drink; Series 1 to rewatch; etc.

Yeah, I've got plenty to do...