Suggestion: A FoE (Fallout Equestria) Dedicated Section

Xiee

I've been wanting to suggest this for a while but back then, there weren't as much FoE RPers. Now I think we've grown quite a bit. And besides, FoE is one of the biggest "sub-fandoms" in the MLP Fandom. We can attract a few other RPers who go for FoE and eventually be active in the mane RP as well.

I just wanted it to be a bit easier for RPers and (PNPers) to go directly to our own threads without having to sift through other threads in the FFA/Crossover Sections. I was thinking maybe having a sub-section under "FiM Free for All" and just call it "Fallout Equestria".

Just a suggestion! Thanks for reading this!

• Like 4

I actually have something in the works that is independent of FE (and possibly, existed before FoE), that I plan on releasing that will offer a similar style setting. I do not plan on creating a subsection for just FE, but i will keep in mind the growth of RP's and look at things as they become relevant. I would likely create a sub category that houses all types of apocolyptic future RP, rather than something like FE specifically, but even then, thats a small chance.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep the interest in mind as i develop the board

• Like 4

Thank you for considering this! And yes that seems appropriate to create one section where all possible apocalyptic futures happen.

With all due respect, we already have a forum specifically for future-based roleplays. Do we really need to narrow it down further?

Most FoE RPs can't be done in Crossovers because Crossovers still has the same age and content restrictions that Mane RP does. Hence, no gunplay or violence. That's why Xiee was asking to place it under Free-For-All.