Forum Avatar Request stream - Saturday!

Kryptchild

Tomorrow (Saturday) starting at 2:30 P.M CST. I'm opening a request livestream for forum avatars! Stream will last 5 hours at the least (unless there's no-one around).

Pictures will be done in 500x600, and you can request one of two styles.

Kryptfoal will demonstrate!

Sketch lines paint strokes:

tumblr_m80cqxRhcT1rwsqr7o1_500.jpg

Hard lines with light shading

tumblr_m8x1ywWT611rwsqr7o1_500.jpg

Request references need to be posted in this thread after the stream has started. You must be present in the stream to get your avatar. I'll periodically check the stream to make sure you're still there. Don't drop in to ask then leave me alone... You'll make me sad!

Streaming will be at www.livestream.com/Pharmparty

I'll post a fresh notice before I start. You CAN bring friends.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Kryptchild

Streaming still happening today at 2:30! In the mean time I'll have the stream up as I doodlesketch for practice. If you wana come watch and listen to music, feel free to hop on!

www.livestream.com/PharmParty

You're welcome to bring friends if you want! Friends pf folks from Canterlot CAN make requests too!

Request stream is now live!

http//:www.livestream.com/PharmParty

Post references for your request in this thread. I'll go down the line, but only do requests of people who are in the stream.

Feel free to bring friends from anywhere! Facebook, Steam, Skype, IRL (gasp), etc etc. You can post their requests in this thread for them if they're not members.

Ooh! If you're still doing them, could you do one of Charged Rhythm? His mane is a really dark blue color, and his eye color is a lighter blue, like cyan. His coat is white!

Hard lines with light shading, please. :3

I'll work on it once you hop into the stream!

Would love to see someone else's take on my OC Prof. Ashen Smirk.

Can't seem to embed images in this post for some reason, but reference pics are my avatar and this:

I'm also about to have a smoke, so I won't be active on the livestream for the next 20 mins or so. Feel free to put someone else ahead of me in the queue, and I won't be offended if the stream ends before I get back.