• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thyme's ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice yelling from the entrance. "I'm sorry kids, I'll be right back." She gave Sugar a quick pat on the head, and walked out. She went to the entrance, and saw Grey. Instead of running up to him, like what she would have used to do. Instead, she started waving madly and yelling. "Hey Grey! Over here!"

Crystal giggled and used magic to put her fully sister securely on her back and headed back to her parents, "Some ones a wee bit tired,"

Crystalis nods to Crystal, "We will get a room soon hon," she smiled and turned to Grey, "It's been forever!"

"Cloud, you knew where I was! You were there when Pesto and I moved to Baltimare. Thyme! What are you doing here? Last I knew, you were touring Equestria. I tried to see when you guest cooking at a restaurant down there, but they were booked full! And Chrysalis! It HAS been too long! But, we are back now!" Said Grey, trying to cover everypony at once. "So, who wants to see our foals? We have twins!"

"You had twins?! Er, I guess Pesty had them... Same thing!" Thyme ended that with a giggle. "Either way, I'd LOVE to see them! Are their names... Black and White?! Or... Darn, I can't guess."

Pesto was busy trying to strap a struggling filly into the stroller with reassuring coos as Grey waited to leave. She rolled her eyes and finally secured the pegasus filly inside the stroller. She sighed wearily and rubbed her forehead. She wouldn't have traded this life for all of Equestria, but even she had to admit it was utterly exhausting.

Still, she had the most amazing stallion to help her through it, even when he was overwhelmed and at a complete disadvantage when the foals decided to play on the ceiling. There was no doubt that she was looking forward to going back to meet some old friends, though.

The tired mare sighed contentedly and followed Grey through the doors, pushing the stroller with one hoof, just in time to hear Thymes comment. She smiled warmly around to the group. "Hey everypony! It's good to see you all."

She cast a reproving glance at Thyme and shook her head in a tired-yet-playful way. "Meet Dirt Buster and Roqueta, everypony!" she announced, gesturing to the two sleepy foals in the stroller.

She cast a reproving glance at Thyme and shook her head in a tired-yet-playful way. "Meet Dirt Buster and Roqueta, everypony!" she announced, gesturing to the two sleepy foals in the stroller.

After Twilight heard something about meeting somepony, she immediately woke up fully, and rushed over to where she heard the voice. "What? Where? Where are the new ponies?" Twilight said quickly, looking around just as fast.

"Dirty Bust and Ro- Ro...I'll call them Dirty and Rocky. Twilly!" Thyme suddenly yelled. "It's like a highschool reunion, seeing how everyone has grown. Who have I missed today? Oh yeah! Has anypony seen Snowy and Swa-... Swash?"

Cloud walked next to Crystal, "Here, I'll take her." He smiled as he put Misty on his back. "Wow, twins? They must be exhausting." He smiled at Thyme, "You're right Thyme, everyone's changed quite a bit."

Misty stirred when she got moved, She opened her eyes and got shy with all of the new ponies around. "Uh, I'm going with Mom." Misty hoped down and hid between Chrysalis' legs.

Misty's wings flapped a little cautiously, "Okay mommy, if you say so." She looked around for whoever she could talk with, 'The cook book mare is about the same age as Crystal.' She walked over to Thyme, "Uh, hi again."

Thyme giggled after what Twilight said. "It's Grey and Pesty's twins, the two in the strollers." She pointed at Dirt Buster and Roqueta. She then heard the voice of Misty again. "Hello! Okay, I'll get it... Mist...er? No! Mist-E!"

Pesto smiled at Thyme and plucked a half-asleep Roqueta from the stroller. "Pesto." she reminded Thyme quietly, as she rocked the foal back and forth lovingly. She then turned to Twilight and gestured towards the sleepy filly in her hooves.

"Would you like to hold her?" Pesto asked, just the tiny little flicker of anxiety flashing across her face as the thought of trusting her with Roqueta.

Pesto smiled at Thyme and plucked a half-asleep Roqueta from the stroller. "Pesto." she reminded Thyme quietly, as she rocked the foal back and forth lovingly. She then turned to Twilight and gestured towards the sleepy filly in her hooves.

"Would you like to hold her?" Pesto asked, just the tiny little flicker of anxiety flashing across her face as the thought of trusting her with Roqueta.

Twilight saw the little flash of anxiety come across the mare's face, and thus, was a little apprehensive. "W-Well... If you wouldn't mind me holding her..." Twilight said nervously.

Pesto shook her head. She didn't want to be the over-concerned mother who never let anyone near her children. She smiled warmly to Twilight and tilted her head. "As long as you're careful with her, of course I don't mind," she said cheerfully as she held out the filly towards her.

Thyme felt a small flush of pride as she was answering Misty's question. "Yep! It took FOREVER but I eventually finished it. To be fair though, I couldn't have done it without everypony I met while writing it."

Pesto shook her head. She didn't want to be the over-concerned mother who never let anyone near her children. She smiled warmly to Twilight and tilted her head. "As long as you're careful with her, of course I don't mind," she said cheerfully as she held out the filly towards her.

Twilight carefully took the filly in her hooves, making extra sure to not drop her. She looked down at the filly in her hooves and smiled. "She is so cute!" Twilight nearly yelled, but stopped herself.

Clear Skies saw all of his old friends mobbing together at the entrance, and was about to bound off to join them when he suddenly spotted a new customer. He had to keep up his professional appearance, at least for now, so he trotted over to the pony talking to Snowy. "Hello there and welcome to the Grey Area Condominiums," he said in a practised and grand tone. "Did my ears fail me, or are you in need of a room?"

"No need to be worried, there!" Clear shouted in a friendly voice. "My name's Clear Skies, and I run these Condominiums. If you're wanting a room just sign onto the document which I'm sure my lovely secretary Snowy here can provide," Clear said as he nodded his head to Snowy. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? It's my job here to make sure everypony is comfortable, and the first step towards that is being on a first name basis with everypony! So, don't be afraid to call me Clear," he continued in his friendly, but rather showy tone that he always used when first meeting ponies. It was all part of a routine he had worked out a long time ago, and now stuck to rigorously. Too many ponies coming through for him to spend enough time to tailor his greetings like he used to.