Vox looked around, hoping it hadn't drawn any attention. "Yes, Mr. Clear, sir... My name is Vox Cast..." His voice trailed off as he turned back to the mare.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey Matter walked up to Pesto and rested his hoof on her. "Oh wow, actually letting her hold Roqueta? I remember how you had trouble letting the doctors hold the foals." He walked around, looking for anypony he hadn't seen yet, when he noticed Clear speaking with somepony new. He crept up to Clear, but was careful not to interrupt the guest. He waited.

Silver relaxed outside of the building, whistling to herself as she looked up at the sky. She would always do this everyday, because the sky simply facinated her. Sometimes, she wished to be a pegasus, but always shrugged the thought off, knowing that she preferred being a unicorn better. She was waiting until the sun set, so she could begin to record this night's stars and observe their movement. Putting her notebook and pen to the side, she laid down and gave a content sigh, happily content with where she was and what she was doing.

(I think I should bring Pawn and Sugar back to life...)

Pawn finished his lunch. He stood, deciding he may as well wander, and note any differences in the architecture, if any. While wondering, he saw Grey, older, with Pesto and a foal. He walked over there. "Why hello, Mr. Matter." Pawn began. "Would this happen to be your child?" I do notice some notable features with him and Pesto.

Sugar grew impatient, and left the table, and found Thyme, then snuggled by her hoof, followed by Thyme giving a 'D'aaaaaaw!'

She'd turn from the filly and look back up at the sky.

"Oh...I'm just waiting for the sun to set. I love the night sky...with all its sparkling stars, the moon, and the rolling clouds."

Looks back at you, and tipped her head to the side slightly.

"What do you like the most...?"

Nova was sitting on a hill outside the buildings, watching the skies calculating weather patterns and tracking cloud patterns vigilantly. "Minimal cloud coverage...sun's out in a slight heatwave...Wind appears to be blowing a mild breeze at a north-east-ly direction..." He thought while making various notes in a slightly specialized notebook which had the seal of Her Royal Princess's Special Forces emblazoned on the front , "I wonder if I've time to make a patrol run..." He thought aloud as his mind drifted off to the skies, his wings were relaxing-ly unfolded and ready to fly but he decided against it after what happened on the mission he chose to give his wings a well deserved rest.

"Hmm...they do look awfully soft, don't they?"

Silver collected her notes and pen, sitting up from the ground and letting out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof.

"I had better go get my telescope, forgot to bring it down. It was nice meeting you, Misty."

She stood up and trotted back to the Grey complex, her blue and black streaked tail swinging back and forth.

Pesto felt the pride well up inside her. "Thank you!" she said to Twilight, smiling at the sight before her. She then rolled her eyes in Grey's general direction as she stooped to pick up Dirt Buster. "Well, if I remember correctly, you didn't leave the nursery until the nurse threatened to call Hospital Security," she retorted, amusement sparkling in her eyes as she cuddled into the foal.

Neon walked down the street towards the Grey Area with a slight bounce in his step and his trade-mark grin on his face. He blew an orange bang out of his face, back with the rest of his black hair. A pair of dark shades dawned his face and a golden chain around his neck with a glow stick hanging from the end. He was in a strangely great mood, although, who would blame him? Being the apprentice of Vinyl Scratch would do that to anypony. Yes, you heard right; Neon had accomplished becoming Vinyl's apprentice, and since, followed in her hoofsteps in becoming a decently renowned DJ in a few places. Right after he passed flight-school, he toured around with Vinyl from gig to gig to observe her works up close. As soon as he became a teen, she even let him sub in with her during a few gigs, and eventually, let him try one on his own; he had been a huge success ever since.

But, that's enough exposition for the moment. The now teenage Neon had decided to take a stroll around Ponyville, since he had nothing better to do considering that he currently was not on tour, and decided to pay his old friends a visit, but more especially, see his older sister; Snowy.

However, no tour would be the same without his right hoof pony...er, dragon, and partner in crime; Spark.

Spark and Neon have been best friends since foalhood, and have been inseparable ever since. All the time they would adventure around and cause mischief with their slight obsession for pranking other ponies. They would always manage to get in and, somehow, out of trouble, all the while giving Snowy a headache when the two were together.

Ever since Neon had became a success and began touring, Spark was right there with him as a type of roadie, although, others were pretty wary about being around him, since he was a teenage dragon and all, and he was only currently a few feet taller than Neon.

Now, during their downtime, the bright yellow, blue-eyed, and shaggy orange-scaled dragon, would mainly just tag along with Neon wherever he went to keep him company. He was also curious to see this illusive "Grey Area" place that he's heard Neon mention so many times.

Silver glanced at the assortment of different ponies as she made her way for her own apartments, picking up information on them simply by studying their clothing, cutie marks, postures, and eyes. She always had that ability, to accurately judge a creature based on these aspects of their bodies. Smiling slightly to herself, she continued on, hoping no pony would interrupt her.

Pesto felt the pride well up inside her. "Thank you!" she said to Twilight, smiling at the sight before her. She then rolled her eyes in Grey's general direction as she stooped to pick up Dirt Buster. "Well, if I remember correctly, you didn't leave the nursery until the nurse threatened to call Hospital Security," she retorted, amusement sparkling in her eyes as she cuddled into the foal.

After holding the cute little filly for a couple minutes, Twilight was worried she was holding her for too long. "Oh, heh, sorry. Y-You probably want her back, right?" She asked nervously, starting to hand the foal back.

Silver opened the door and went inside her family's room. They were gone right now, as they usually were during the day when they had to work. However, she didn't mind it much, she actually liked the solitude that came with it. Placing her notebook on the kitchen counter, she went to her bedroom to gather up her star-maps and other astronomical tools. After gathering her telescope, compass, notes and semi-complete maps, she sat down outside of her apartment, preparing her things.