You are/What do?

Wonder how it is physically possible to kill something that was never sentient to begin with?

You realize that your love life consists of mutants, convicted felons, the Grim Reaper, and most recently, A fiancé you stole from Dracula.

What do?

(Please help me!?)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fight sunbutt. Friends are more important. They have their reasons, and honestly, I sure as heck would go against Celestia too. *Hides Luna shrine*

You find out that life is really a game, a MMO of sorts, and you're not supposed to know it! What do before you're found and erased?

moving on...

You are a mega fan of Pinkie Pie, come to find out that she is in the real world, but someone else found her first and is now taking care of her, not allowing anyone else to have her(Another mega fan). What do?

Fight sunbutt. Friends are more important. They have their reasons, and honestly, I sure as heck would go against Celestia too. *Hides Luna shrine*

((And thus another Upheaval beings.))

Yell 'Stop, you have violated the law!' and proceed to shoot the murder with a shotgun taser till the police arrive.

You are charged with assault and in possession of a potentially lethal weapon and is about to spend a few years with the mass murdering pony killer who the judge thinks is completely bonkers; both of you. What do?

((Okay.. did the spam stables get obliterated or something?))

Supplement the missing diamonds with Lapis.

You are trying to find some sheep, but there are none nearby for carpeting in your new diamond/lapis house. What do?

Make a firey house of AWESOMENESS!!!

Somehow, you forgot that you're not just playing minecraft, but Tekkit Lite and you find your new area surrounded by Nether Creepers that explode and set everything around them on fire! ...and there's one at your door. What do?

Archived