[CLOSED] Free Art!

SonicRainboomGirl

The title says open and you only have 3 other requests going right now so...

I would like an avatar picture of one of my favorite background ponies, sea swirl. (or dolphin dream. I always thought it was dolphin dream :L) Either way! I wanna avatar picture of her :3 reference 1 reference 2 A preferable pose would be having her squee at my posts like this one does, but with this pony. Doesn't have to look like cannon, but if you think you can do it then go for it! :D

So here I am, at Art Request area with my first request on Canterlot...now come to think of it, my first art request EVER.

What I kindly ask you to draw is ponification. And the one I ask to ponify is Prince Lyon from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones...I believe he was not ponified by anyone yet. Here is some help: Reference 1: Official Art, Reference 2: In Game Mugshot, Reference 3: Fanart 1, Reference 4: Fanart 2.

I don't have any preferences except the fact I require him being the unicorn, anything else I leave to you Sonic.

Could I trouble you for a request again? I'm thinking of making another foal for Shadowe...Rough Gunner. He's an Earth Foal with a lavender coat, a lime green mane, and hunter green eyes. Shadowe is a Unicorn Foal with a grey coat, orange and forest green mane and tail (spiked) and solid violet eyes. Again, how they're done and interacting is up to you! I only ask that Shadowe's dog, Colby, be with him (black lab) if possible.

Thank you! That's really cool C: If you have any slots left or whatever, I would love it if you could draw Fresco for me, my actress character, with a rose in her mouth on stage :3 She's still a filly, and her cutie mark is a theater mask

Here's what she looks like.. ^^

Fresco.jpg

xj_Lfg.jpg

And also, here is a link to her profile, just in case :blush:

Thank you very much C:

Hi everypony.

I'm really sorry if your request hasn't been fulfilled yet, but I'm closing down the shop. Thanks for all the fun everypony! If you REALLY need something, PM me your requests. Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...

I hope my last attempted request didn't break your back and imprison you in some ancient pit, SRG. :razz:

My new request: I'd like a drawing depicting a smirking Babs Seed wrapping an arm around a hesitant-looking Valen Orange (an OC played by SteelEagle). Reference material for Valen can be found here and here. Whatever you do, try to make Babs look like a slick salespony-type as it pertains to her posing, like she's trying to close a deal. ;)

Do you think I could get a drawing of Maple, either filly or adult, in the adorable "starry-eyed chew" pose? Example: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219172751/mlpfanart/images/thumb/4/4e/Lyra_and_Bon_Bon_eating_their_tails.gif/744px-Lyra_and_Bon_Bon_eating_their_tails.gif

I'd like her to be nawming on either her tail, or a bottle of (exceptionally drippy) maple syrup? I have an addiction to d'awwwws.

Thanks!