Season 1 (not?) coming to DVD

Equestria Girls was from The Hub, not Hasbro themselves. The Hub isn't in charge of toys. So while part of the Hasbro company/whatever may recognize us... In the end, the products are still being made by someone else. Not the animators, not Lauren Faust, not Daniel Ingram, not even The Hub. So we are recognized, yes...but as far as we've seen, not by the people that make toys and other products, which is Hasbro themselves. The 'top dog' so to speak.

Bad wording on my part, but my main point is that we are being recognised by the higher-ups, so Hasbro joining in is a possibility.

They aren't going to release it to DVD if 90% of viewers pirated it anyway, are they?

art thou earnest

youtube videos (anyway the ones i watched) are rly rly bad quality compared to dvd

1080p resolution go go go!

MUST HAVE ABSURD RES SCREENSHOTS

Yes, it would be nice to have better resolution.

• 2 weeks later...

ah, I didn't want to make a whole new topic for this, but dose anybody know if the show is available on Itunes in Canada? I have a bunch of Itunes cards that I'm not using so I decided I might as well get some episodes for road trips, but when I searched it I couldn't find it. I'm assuming the answer is probably no, but do I just have to search something weird to find it? (I've had problems like that in the past with Itunes. it took me months to find the song handlebars. the best result I could find for a long time was a podcast about love handles :) )

ah, I didn't want to make a whole new topic for this, but dose anybody know if the show is available on Itunes in Canada? I have a bunch of Itunes cards that I'm not using so I decided I might as well get some episodes for road trips, but when I searched it I couldn't find it. I'm assuming the answer is probably no, but do I just have to search something weird to find it? (I've had problems like that in the past with Itunes. it took me months to find the song handlebars. the best result I could find for a long time was a podcast about love handles :) )

Ah, iTunes! Sometimes I have trouble with it. Sorry though, I'm not from/in Canada, eh. I know they have it on iTunes in the US though...