Hey how's it goin'!?

BahamutAli

About Myself: I am a new born Brony of about 3 months in age lol. I was NEVER a closet Brony. As soon as i realized i loved this show i told everyone! Lost all my friends and now im here jk. I do get weird looks though. I love Video Games having fun and doing parkour! I am a veteran RPer as well. When you love something you want to envelope yourself in that world and what better way than to make one of your own! Oh and im 24.

How I found Canterlot.com: Straight Google Searching

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was waiting on a friend to get off work and i started watching the HUB. My friend was never picked up lol

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
I really enjoy MLP FiM and hope to have some fun and make some new friends!

ANOTHER PARKOUR PONY?! You, Saucy and I are the only ones I think! It is such a fun way to run and look at the world. There is no path, only the one you create and can tackle.

Welcome to Canterlot my fellow free runner! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Wow...so many warm greetings haha! Love the video link TNH, Diggin the profile pic Dashie! Brony 1337 i would like to be your friend! Mylittleponytales, leo, SolomonOrlando thank you much! Shyshy i sure will! Snickerdoodle glad im not alone lol and Stars you speak truths! Thank you all very much once again!