Non MLP related RP

QueenChrysalis747

Ok So basically I want to know if we can create a 3rd subcategory under the freeroleplay section for non MLP related RP's. Yes I understand this is a MLP site, but once in a while I like to do a non MLP related RP, like Pokemon or Naruto or something and don't wanna make it a cross over, I hate having to use more than 1 RP site because sometimes it makes me get jumbled up. And a final thing is that I enjoy a lot of my role playing friends on here and enjoy rping with them, hate to make them have to sign up for some other rp site so we can make an rp or 2.

Thank you for your time,

QueenCheysalis747

I am not sure if this is the best can of worms to open up. The point of this site is so that people know what kind of RP they are getting into. The point of having separate forums is so that you can further categorize those posts so that people know what style of RP they are getting into in a more specific manner, thus the application process. Opening it up to ANY characters dilutes that.

Hmm. Well, this is a site completely dedicated to MLP, so I'm thinking that's probably not a good idea. Because this site is for MLP, it just doesnt seem logical to have an entire section dedicated to other fandom. Suppose this site were to be used on a survey of Brony culture. Would we have to submit other statistics? And what if that section grew to be incredibly popular? It might start to take up other parts of Canterlot. Now, I'm no authority figure, but I'm pretty sure the people in charge are going to say no.

There are other sites dedicated to RP for Pokemon and Naruto and the like, infact they're quite easy to find and a lot of fun. I know you don't like getting mixed up, but talk to your RP friends on this site and make a plan before you start into a seperate roleplay. It shouldn't be too much of a big deal.

http://pokemonrpkings.forumotion.com/

^A great site for Pokemon RP

http://narutoforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

^A great site for Naruto RP

-SRG