oh, h... hello everypony.

ShyFluttershy

About Myself: i am a music education major. i currently and in missouri and am a major gamer.

How I found Canterlot.com: google.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: friends showed me the site

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
hello there. i like to rp as Fluttershy mainly. i haven't rp'ed in a while and recently started up again. people say i do a good job at it, but i still think i am not that great x.x i write fanfic, have never written anything shipping or rp'ed in anything shipping, but want to try it, feel free to message me if you have anymore questions.

Hi there, welcome to Canterlot! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as much as we do! I don't role-play all that much, but from what I've seen, Canterlot might be one of the best in the west. I bet you do a great job at role-play too!

You're a gamer? What's your platform? Favorite genre?

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy the site :)

I don't RP much(or at all) :-(, I pretty much lurk around the Gallery section so I can't really comment on the sites RP section, but I'm sure you'll find loads of ponies to RP with. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask! :D

((Edit:

Fifteenth!

I hope you weren't hoping to grab the fifteenth post spot, if thats the case you got Ninja'd))

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/48280/An-Angel-in-the-Dark

that is the fanfic i wrote, there are errors in it that i hadn't noticed previously still, most i have edited out and have had no further issues with it, but sorry for the late reply, and nopony brought me here, i have been rping on my cannon page on fb and decided to search for a more dedicated rp site, looked at a few, then came here and saw this one and thought it looked very good.

i am currently only gaming on my laptop, alot of mmo's, just left WoW because of their updates, played Swtor for a while, now i am in guild wars, play league of legends as well and smite. i also play alot of console games when i can, anything from rpg's to fps' to arcade style and everything else. mainly play rpg's lately tho.

and i actually me and a friend of mine are going to start creating duets or trios or more of us doing songs from MLP:FiM and some of the youtube series' as well