LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Yes description only is fine, and I've done pretty well with them so your good. Like I said to SRG, there's no rule against request back to back, but people tend to wait a few days before requesting again.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it very very very very much so :) I wont request for some time after this one I bet, but your art is a treat to my eyes :D

• Like 1

Hey LM! I see you are swamped ! However I have a slightly...bigger than normal request for you! See I would adore a picture of Flim and Flam with my character Reno.

The pose being, Reno sitting between them, with his head on one of the brothers neck fast asleep, curled up cute, and the brother he's leaning on looking a little surprised, and the brother NOT being used as a pillow smiling slightly and sitting close.

See in board canon Flim and Flam are Reno's older cousins and they mean a lot to him

Here is my reference of Reno: reno-.jpg

However there are two things missing

1: He wears one of AppleJack's old hats, so maybe have it tipped back slightly?

2: His cutie mark is a cowboy hat with a coil of rope by it.

I know you are swamped so ofcourse as always save my request for last, but I'm wanting to do this as a surprise for the two people that PLAY Flim and Flam, Mojo and Bass

Update for TemplarFrost, Flutterling, BallroomBlitz and RaincloudRunner...

Sketches are done, I'll push out the finished ones later tomorrow night or day after.

SketchWork2.png?t=1351651144

I don't want to be a pain and I know it's probably too late but you've drawn the rocket launcher the wrong way round, the part behind her should be facing the front. If it's too much trouble please please please don't change it, it really doesn't matter that much but if it's not to difficult I would be ever so happy if you could change it around. Sorry :/

EDIT: It really looks amazing though! Thank you so much, I'm really excited!

I don't want to be a pain and I know it's probably too late but you've drawn the rocket launcher the wrong way round, the part behind her should be facing the front. If it's too much trouble please please please don't change it, it really doesn't matter that much but if it's not to difficult I would be ever so happy if you could change it around. Sorry :/

EDIT: It really looks amazing though! Thank you so much, I'm really excited!

Its quite alright I can change it. :) Thank you for letting me know

Ahem *clears throat*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

(ps. I loved the filename)

• Like 1

Ahem *clears throat*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

(ps. I loved the filename)

It's no big deal. :) I'm glad you liked it.

• Like 1

Because estimations and sadness and... Yeah...

And order, that too!

But that makes me sound shellfish...

:RDash: Time for request may vary depending on what you want. Try not to rush me, I want every piece to be in excellent quality for everypony who request something. Vectors may take a day and a half while hand pieces may take a tad longer. DO NOT RUSH ME, if I provide an ETA, thats exactly what it is an ESTIMATE.

Waiting.

You're doing it wrong. :roll:

I'm trying my best with the time I have. If its really that serious, I'll do yours next. I'm working on WhiteFeather's right now; I do a request all in one sitting without stopping and I've yet to find the time to sit for 2-3 hours making an animated GIF. Its harder to do than a normal drawing so waiting is inevitable.

Please remember the rules of the Request Board: "Place where artists can make freebie threads or people wanting to find some art of their ponies can make a request thread here. Key things you need here are patience and gratitude."

On a non sarcastic note, I thank you for waiting as long as you have. And I also thank you for enjoying my art thus far and coming back, but real life calls sometimes. Random tangent, there's a certain pony who didn't even give a simple thank you for a request, so I guess the fact that you're anticipating it and bugging me for something I think isn't all that great is a good thing.

• Like 2

Sowwie... I just get all riled up about your stuff, and I always check the list just in case, I didn't know you weren't sticking to that... My bad... :(

Sowwie... I just get all riled up about your stuff, and I always check the list just in case, I didn't know you weren't sticking to that... My bad... :(

The list is just a formality. If you check the list shouldn't you in turn check everything else in the OP? My rules and way of handling request have changed over the months quite a few times so I don't see why you wouldn't check the rules as well. (Especially since I told people to the last time I opened up.

Edit: sorry for acting so sarcastic. I apologize, I'm not usually like that...

Yawn...another long day. :sleep:

Updates for SonicRainBoomGirl and Bensneb, sketches are done just need to get cracking on the art. SRG, your's will be scaled down a bit so not all of it will be visible as is, but I'll do my best to get it all to fit in there.

Sketchies.png?t=1352081158