LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Hm, an open spot in Tier 1? :-o

Where are all the requesters?

Well, it's been approximately 27 days since my last request, so...

A three character request of the pony puff girls?

Available as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup in my log: http://www.canterlot...-tales-players/

Heh heh, actually...I'm backed up until tier-3 I think...(it could be tier-4 at the most) But I can go ahead and add you to whatever tier has a few spot? If your still interested in me taking on your request that is.

I should probably post all the tiers up in the OP, just trying to cut down on having an unbearably long OP like before. :blush:

Heh heh, actually...I'm backed up until tier-3 I think...(it could be tier-4 at the most) But I can go ahead and add you to whatever tier has a few spot? If your still interested in me taking on your request that is.

I should probably post all the tiers up in the OP, just trying to cut down on having an unbearably long OP like before. :blush:

Ah, yeah, I was totally going by the OP. XD You can add me if you want, or wait.

Hey ya'll I know you are all anxiously awaiting your art/ chomping at the bit to request, but I'd like to ask you all to be patient and to maybe not request anything for a bit?

LM is practically working on requests non stop and it's REALLY burning him out, and I think it would be awesome if we gave him a bit of a break..

• Like 1

hey dude. can i change my request? Steam icon of a headshot of Arcade. But he's female now (thinking of changing it). and he's also wearing a headset that looks like this

Sure, no problem. Also, is Arcade male or female now? Also, I have no idea how large a Steam icon can be so I will need you to find out the dimensions of that for me...

Well, since I don't have a sketch for you Thoth, here's the line art. I'll try and get it colored and what-not tonight. Won't promise anything because the sleepy's are kicking in and I feel the need to sleep.

WhatIsThisIDontEven.png?t=1353546270

LM.....

I. LOVE. IT.

I know it's only the line art by now, but it still looks GREAT!

I know I shouldn't thank you until it's totally finished, but still, THANK YOU!

I think you need to cheerup.png! I'm sure he didn't mean to, Maybe he just didn't see it. Besides, I'm not accpeting any more request until I can get caught up.

Don't make me post that picture

No worries. It could be for the FUTURE. :-o

*Sees Future Tier list*

Oh my......... uhh, good luck LM? :razz:

No worries! Its been worse! :smug:

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I told you you didn't have to accept mine! I didn't realize how backed up you were. :-|

My inability to say "no" to a requester came out. :razz: Besides,, its no big deal, trust me!

No worries. It could be for the FUTURE. :-o

I'll add you to the first spot for tier-5 :) Though I won't be starting on those until I open up again.

• Like 1

With so many people making requests, and LM so backed up.... Do I dare make a request...? O.o

-Find out after the break someone tells me if I should or not!-

Steam avatar of Arcade Perfect female. 300x300 size. She has the same colour scheme (purple, black, long messey mane and N64 controller cutiemark). I want it a headshot with her wearing this headset. Also the back of her mane is in a ponytail.

Sorry about this :(

Are you sure this is it? Last chance for revisions. Also, did you read the rules?

Didn't you read his rules before you made a request? o_0

Apparently not...