LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Yay! It's finally my turn to get a beautiful piece of your art!

Hmm... I have plenty of Maple art. How about STEVEN art?

Lov- err, Clair- umm... LoopEnd (...), would you be so kind as to draw me a picture of Sir Steven Magnet being positively fabulous? I don't even care what you do with him, just make him... (deep breath) SENSATIONAL!

Have fuuuuuuun~

Yay! It's finally my turn to get a beautiful piece of your art!

Hmm... I have plenty of Maple art. How about STEVEN art?

Lov- err, Clair- umm... LoopEnd (...), would you be so kind as to draw me a picture of Sir Steven Magnet being positively fabulous? I don't even care what you do with him, just make him... (deep breath) SENSATIONAL!

Have fuuuuuuun~

T

Would you say his constant name changes are throwing you...through a Loop?

BA DUM DISH!

Well, you all certainly didn't waste anytime getting in here. :razz: Alright, on to replies.

First one back, hooray!!!!!!!! :Pinkie:

My request: Twilight Sparkle posed sorta like this, but have her head propped on her left forehoof. Meanwhile, her right forehoof should stretch out towards an open book, as if beckoning the viewer to read a book with her. I think that would be awesome, hehehe...... :blush:

PS: Don't really care if you draw Unicorn Twi or Alicorn Twi; I'll leave that detail up to you. XD

You're accepted, and first. She isn't an Alicorn yet, my friend!

Sorry for the double-post, but I have a message from Diego/IceCold. IceCold wants you to renew his old request concerning Rising Star and RotL, and to change nothing about it. Ice would post here himself, but I have to post in his stead because a forum glitch is preventing him from being able to post at all. You'll see in IC's profile that he's stuck in the "Validating" group. IC will be adding you on Skype shortly if you two want to discuss his situation some more.

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger, please? :-o

I've gotten his Skype request, thanks for the update on that. IceCold is second.

I would like to request my Pony QuickLime with a wet mane :)

Sounds fun, you're third. Check your names on the OP under Current Request (where Current Tier used to be)

Sure...

But trust me, I know people who change names far more often than that.

I'd change my name more often, but only one name change per 28 day period on Canterlot. Since there's no one else, Ping you're next when I open back up shouldn't take to long to finish the first three anyway.

Edited by LoopEnd

She isn't an Alicorn yet, my friend!

She will be in six days' time, so in the immortal words of Twilight Sparkle: "Clock is ticking." :lol:

Haha, just messing with ya buddy. XD

Random update. Bell and Lime, I've sketched yours and ill finish them up once I get home. As for IceCold's request, he gave me a request worthy of a commission which is making me second guess actually doing it. Ill figure something out by the time I get home.

Ill also post WiP shots.

Random update. Bell and Lime, I've sketched yours and ill finish them up once I get home. As for IceCold's request, he gave me a request worthy of a commission which is making me second guess actually doing it. Ill figure something out by the time I get home.

Ill also post WiP shots.

I say do Pings instead, Ping isn't asking for a free commission apparently :/

I say if you have the $$$ and you want something beyond a simple sketch, get a commission from this artist. I threw a great big bag of bits at the many skilled one recently and I got a really cool little pic..I was expecting something cute and simple, so it blew me away when I saw the final pic. Woot.

You dirty little flank...

PING IS A GUY!

HERESY!

Only one has ever doubted your gender! Not only have several on this sight alone crowned me the king/queen of indeterminate sex, but have you ever been called "ma'am" on the phone!? Has it happened to you twice in a single call!?

I didn't think so.

So relinquish your self-worshipping falsities, and shatter your false throne! For only I can raise upon it, as the sole sovereign of Androgynia!

• Like 1

HERESY!

Only one has ever doubted your gender! Not only have several on this sight alone crowned me the king/queen of indeterminate sex, but have you ever been called "ma'am" on the phone!? Has it happened to you twice in a single call!?

I didn't think so.

So relinquish your self-worshipping falsities, and shatter your false throne! For only I can raise upon it, as the sole sovereign of Androgynia!

No, not on the phone...in person! People mistake me for a female in person....

Quick Lime's request is done, went a bit out of turn, but ah well. Expect it in the gallery whenever it gets thrown up there.

Bell, you're next. I'll do Ice's request after all, but that will be the last "large" request I'll do. Only simple drawings, one or two characters and a pose, simple background. Take QL's as an example.

I always like to hear that I'm next, hehe. :D

That sounds kind of sadistic...IMO, but hey!

Here's some line art for you, sorry its not digital, drew it at school. I didn't shrink the image or anything just cropped it so it didn't take up to much space its still a big image though. Dat as-plot...

2_zps9d1494ec.png?t=1360986478

Edited by LoopEnd
  • Like 2