Discorded RP

I'm thinking this'll be a hoot.

Name: Wordplay

Race: Unicorn Filly

Personality: In contrast to her brutally but kindly honest self, Wordplay under Discord's influence is incredibly deceptive. With a sugar sweet smile, she hides the truth and manipulates others into doing as she wants. She has no sense of respect, she is condescending towards everypony though she hides this with her false image of cuteness and innocence. She has also become decadent, disdainful of activity and preferring to laze around and have others do her dirty work for her.

This'll be fun. I'll use my Mane RP character. But, if I could use a canon-breaker, I always thought my character, being neutral and kind as she is, could somehow be resilient to Discord unless personally 'booped'. But, that aside...

Name: Maple

Race: Earth Pony Mare

Discorded Personality: Normally kind, sweet, and generous with an insatiable sweet tooth, Maple becomes cold and distant, refusing to talk to anypony unless yelling at them or criticizing them, for real (albeit trivial) or imagined reasons. She turns to petty theft, stealing things that give joy to other ponies, and hoarding them to herself. Now too lazy to perform any sort of work that isn't yelling or stealing, she intimidates other ponies into doing work for her.

Name: "Doc" Holly Whoof

Race: Unicorn (Mare)

Discorded Personality: Violent, heavy hoofed. Normally calm and skilled at her work, (surgeon) the mint green pony has started lashing out with her bare hooves at her co-workers. Also, resently she has been known to throw down the scalpel and storm out of the operating room.

• 3 months later...

Name: Shadow Flare

Race: Pegasi (stallion)

Discorded personality: Cruel, arragant and very mean, but easily manipulated and fooled. his work (Royal guard) means he can fight, but he fights now for himself and/or money instead of fighting for innocents.

this seems interesting

[colour=#282828]Name: ShadowSmith[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Discorded personality: He is normally clam and never talks unless spoken to. but while he is discorded he shows his true rage and lashes out at anyone that gets near him and will use anything as a weapon nothing is safe against his wrath[/colour]