Hello to all you ponies out there!

SanguineSoul

About Myself: I'm a senior college student (last year, so terrifying!), going to college somewhere in the north-east section of the United States. I enjoy singing (though my voice isn't too impressive), attend dance classes (korobushka is my favorite), read books (not as many as I'd like now that I'm back at college), and write (everything from poetry to entire worlds for various RPG games to take place in).

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After the initial 'OMGthisisawesomeyougottaseethis!' reaction from my friends, they actually stopped bothering me about MLP:FiM when I asked them to. That, right there, piqued my interest in the show... since it was the only one that they'd do it for. Sometime in the middle of season 2 I decided to give it a try, and one weekend-long-marathon later I was hooked. Worse than some of them, in fact.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Hello everypony! It's a pleasure to meet you all, and hopefully end up a dedicated, full-time member of this community!

So I found this site via the wonderful magic that is Google. Google can be awesome, or terrifying... thankfully this time it was awesome. Mostly, I went looking for pony-related forums because, around the end of summer break I found myself restless for something, anything, new and pony-related or -themed. So I went looking for places where I could, hopefully, find a community that did everything from talk and debate about the show to participate in forum-based Rp (rolling dice and smacking things around is fun 'n all, but it lacks a lot of the 'Roll Play' element. Pen-and-paper video games are boring after a while). That's when I found this place. I lurked for a while, browsing what I could, to see if I thought it would be a community I'd want to try and make myself a part of. As I am now posting this, I very much hope to make myself a home here on Canterlot.com.

Apologies for the rambling, I've never been very good at introductions.

But rambling in introductions is fun! you should see mine from way back when! I rambled on and on, I have no idea what I said or why I said it! I know it made sense at the time!

Also... Twilight Sparkle is best mane cast pony, I'm glad you recognize this. (I apologize, this statement may be argued upon in your introduction, and Tales will claim that AJ is the best pony (she really isn't)

THAT ALL SAID!

Welcome to Canterlot Soul! I hope you enjoy yourself here! (Btw, I too was lurking hesitant to join, but eventually joined and loved it! This place is AWESOME! (Far more than a mere 20% more awesome/cooler))

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Some ponies may call me a "mad science pony" but don't worry, the live pony testing phase of my research is over... at least for now. ;-):P

Also... Twilight Sparkle is best mane cast pony, I'm glad you recognize this. (I apologize, this statement may be argued upon in your introduction, and Tales will claim that AJ is the best pony (she really isn't)

FreddieMurcury.png

Anyway XD! Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Lovin'(Laveen) Moonlight, its a pleasure! It's really cool that you write, I'm not much of a writer though, I'd love to see some of your works.

He he, I have to say I haven't seen the 'preach' pic before. As for absolute favorite music type... um... I'm not sure? It's stuff that's generally not fully main-stream where I live, but popular with my friends at college. Like Nightwish and Florence and the Machine, The Blues Traveler, and Huey Lewis and the News. I don't really have a 'favorite', just a whole bunch of stuff I like.

Though if I had to pick a single descriptor of my favorite style of music, I'd say 'anything fast, that isn't rap'. Slow music generally just gets on my nerves.

Oh! Sorry, I forgot about the request to see some of my writings. Sure, I have a few lying around I can get easily enough. One that I actually wrote about an OC of mine... who you'll meet very soon (they're going to be the first character I submit as a Rp character). If you want, I could PM you the piece or something.

my friends, they actually stopped bothering me about MLP:FiM when I asked them to. That, right there, piqued my interest in the show... since it was the only one that they'd do it for.

You got yourself some cool friends there, mang. Are they still bronies? Are they still around?

Welcome to Canterlot, boi.

He he, I have to say I haven't seen the 'preach' pic before. As for absolute favorite music type... um... I'm not sure? It's stuff that's generally not fully main-stream where I live, but popular with my friends at college. Like Nightwish and Florence and the Machine, The Blues Traveler, and Huey Lewis and the News. I don't really have a 'favorite', just a whole bunch of stuff I like.

Though if I had to pick a single descriptor of my favorite style of music, I'd say 'anything fast, that isn't rap'. Slow music generally just gets on my nerves.

Good choices. Cosmic love is my favorite by Flo& the machine, Love She is my Sin by nightwish. Yeah fast music is the best.

You got yourself some cool friends there, mang. Are they still bronies? Are they still around?

Some of them are, the rest graduated last year. Fortunately, I still keep in touch with 'em via Skype and the like.

Good choices. Cosmic love is my favorite by Flo& the machine, Love She is my Sin by nightwish. Yeah fast music is the best.

For Florence and the Machine, I'd have to say "Howl" is my favorite, though I like most of their stuff. And Nightwish would have to be... let's see, "I Want My Tears Back" and "Storytime".