Helloooooo canterlot!

FlashyBeats

About Myself: If you ask any of my good friends, I'm sort of a jack of all trades. I'm a musician, writer, actor, artist, vocalist, athlete, you name it. And of course naturally I'm west coast

How I found Canterlot.com: I bumbled upon it in my Internet adventuring

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well this is an interesting story, I first heard about bronies about six months ago. At first I thought, "wow, these people are mad!" but after researching the psychology behind it, the fandom, and of course the show I became a brony myself :D

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hey everypony! I saw this site bumbling around on the net and thought it looks pretty cool...so naturally here I am!

I know it sounds weird, but I really can't choose one over the others. *cough*rainbowdashisbestpony*cough*

BLASPHEMY! Ah, mean...uh... WELCOME TO CANTERLOT! :smirk: I'm Lovin'(Laveen) Moonlight. I hope you enjoy your time here. I can't play an instrument besides the guitar, so I'' pretty useless when it comes to musical endeavors, but art is my thing! If you ever need anything just drop me a few lines in the chat or PM me. I'll be happy to help!

BLASPHEMY! Ah, mean...uh... WELCOME TO CANTERLOT! :smirk: I'm Lovin'(Laveen) Moonlight. I hope you enjoy your time here. I can't play an instrument besides the guitar, so I'' pretty useless when it comes to musical endeavors, but art is my thing! If you ever need anything just drop me a few lines in the chat or PM me. I'll be happy to help!

Cool. I actually already saw some of your stuff in the gallery. It's really impressive! I like art too, maybe wecould get a compilation going on?

Welcome to Canterlot Flashy, I hope you have an awesome time here :20: Since your a musician, do you play a mixture of music or certain genres?

Very honestly I can't choose a certain genre that is better than any other. They all have so much to offer!

Wow, you're a one-pony band! How talented you are! Welcome!

Shame on you Rosie! Now all I want to see is a video of flashy playing multiple instruments at one a la pinkie pie in swarm of the century!

Welcome to Canterlot! You don't have to do what I suggested but it would be totally awesome if you did.

PS: I'm also mad... a mad science pony if you will :mad:

Shame on you Rosie! Now all I want to see is a video of flashy playing multiple instruments at one a la pinkie pie in swarm of the century!

Welcome to Canterlot! You don't have to do what I suggested but it would be totally awesome if you did.

PS: I'm also mad... a mad science pony if you will :mad:

You've got a problem alright, and a banjo is the only answer!

Cool. I actually already saw some of your stuff in the gallery. It's really impressive! I like art too, maybe wecould get a compilation going on?

Very honestly I can't choose a certain genre that is better than any other. They all have so much to offer!

Its easy for me to pick a fave genre because my 6 fave bands are that genre - Rock and metal, one of them does a little bit alternative but just a few songs :D I love music!!!!!

Cool! Wow I feel really welcome here :D thanks everypony! As for the one pony band thing...haha well pinkie's got that over me XD

So on a side note, how do I submit a roleplay character?

Oh, and Lovin. I don't have an idea right now but I'll keep my mind on it!

P.S. mad science ponies are best science ponies!

Cool! Wow I feel really welcome here :D thanks everypony! As for the one pony band thing...haha well pinkie's got that over me XD

So on a side note, how do I submit a roleplay character?

Oh, and Lovin. I don't have an idea right now but I'll keep my mind on it!

P.S. mad science ponies are best science ponies!

Well my fine fellow, that is quite simple.

First I'd recommend you read the rules of RPing here.

Then I'd read this. That is the application form.

After your character is all set up and application made, you wait for assessment and approval.

Good luck!

And yes, Mad Science ponies are the best science ponies (and ponies in general I dare say ;) )